Kerberos authentication in a sentence
1) This is required to support Kerberos authentication.
2) Later, Kerberos authentication was also added.
3) PostgreSQL supports GSSAPI with Kerberos authentication according to RFC 1964.
4) An Active Directory-detached cluster uses Kerberos authentication for intra-cluster communication.
Kerberos authentication example sentences5) We do not recommend this deployment method for any scenario that requires Kerberos authentication.
6) The registered SPN lets SQL clients identify and authenticate the service by using Kerberos authentication.
7) Note: Native Kerberos authentication has been deprecated and should be used only for backward compatibility.
8) See ip6(7P) . IPv6 is not currently supported with Kerberos V5 authentication.
9) It integrates well with our Kerberos authentication (and could be easily made to work with others).
10) When using Kerberos authentication, SSPI works the same way GSSAPI does; see Section 19.3.3 for details.
11) The .k5login file (for access control) comes into play only when Kerberos authentication is being done.
12) Kerberos authentication and Kerberos encryption are used for remote Windows PowerShell access, from both the Exchange Administration Center (EAC) and the Exchange Management Shell.
13) NFS authentication can be configured to use Kerberos v5 authentication (KRB5) or Kerberos v5 integrity checking and authentication (KRB5i).
14) The following options are supported: -a This option explicitly enables Kerberos authentication and trusts the .k5login file for access-control.
example sentences with authentication15) Without registering the SPN for the SQL Server service account, SQL clients and other site systems are not able to perform Kerberos authentication, and communication to the database might fail.
16) Additional features are part of a licensable option called the advanced security option: FIPS encryption, Kerberos authentication, LDAP authentication, and Database column encryption.
17) IPsec is fully integrated, allowing connections to be allowed or denied based on security certificates, Kerberos authentication, etc. Encryption can also be required for any kind of connection.
18) Additionally, Microsoft integrated Kerberos network authentication, replacing the often-criticised NTLM (NT LAN Manager) authentication system used in previous versions.
19) It seems that Outlook use Apple's SSL implementation as well, and since Kerberos authentication currently has problems with our mail servers, it may ask you to send passwords over SSL instead.
20) This must match the service name specified in the server configuration for Kerberos authentication to succeed. (See also Section 19.3.5 and Section 19.3.3 .)
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Kerberos authentication
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Kerberos authentication with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Kerberos authentication
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Kerberos authentication in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Kerberos authentication.
20 examples of simple sentences of Kerberos authentication. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Kerberos authentication
Compound Sentences with Kerberos authentication
Complex Sentences with Kerberos authentication
Compound-Complex Sentences with Kerberos authentication