Indian astrology in a sentence
1) Indian zodiacal astrology was initially neither purely sidereal nor purely tropical.
2) However, ancient Indian authorities expressly confirm Greek impact on Indian astrology.
3) Astrologers in Indian astrology make grand claims without taking adequate controls into consideration.
4) In Indian astrology, Mars is called Mangala and represents energy, confidence and ego.
Indian astrology example sentences5) If today's Indian astrology is not Vedic, what was Vedic Astrology?
6) It is also known as Hindu astrology, Indian astrology, and more recently Vedic astrology.
7) One should note that in Indian Astrology, the weekday is said to commence from sunrise.
8) In Indian astrology, Venus is known as Shukra and represents wealth, pleasure and reproduction.
9) But again, just because modern Indian astrology is not ancient doesn't mean it isn't awesome.
10) In Indian astrology, Saturn is called Shani or "Sani", and represents career and longevity.
11) My list will proceed towards what I feel are the most important things Indian astrology has to offer humanity.
12) In Indian astrology, the twelve houses are called Bhava and have meanings very similar to their Western counterparts.
13) In Indian astrology, the Moon is called Chandra or Soma and represents the mind, queenship and mother.
14) In Indian astrology the Pleiades were known as the nakshatra which in Sanskrit is translated as "the cutters".
example sentences with astrology15) Also interesting to note: According to current Indian astrology the zodiac begins with Aries and the lunar mansion Aśvinī.
16) In Indian astrology, Jupiter is known as Guru or Brihaspati and is known as the 'great teacher'.
17) Why not let it be great on its own two feet and call it what it is, Indian Astrology?
18) There are 27 (twenty-seven) 'nakshatras' or constellations in Indian astrology, not counting 'Abhijit'.
19) His approach to Ayurveda is a conventionally New Age approach that relates Ayurveda to Indian astrology, Hinduism, and Vedic studies.
20) Muhurtha (Electional Astrology) is a branch of Indian astrology dealing with fixing of 'auspicious moments of time' for conducting important and sacred ceremonies.
21) I would like to close this article by sharing with you what I personally feel are excellent parts of Indian astrology worthy of deep exploration.
22) However, I am confident that if we turn more attention towards Indian astrology, the quality of its understanding and presentation will dramatically improve.
23) There are nine major planets which are of significance in Indian astrology as per the Surya mandala and these are called "Nava Grahas" (nava= Nine, Grahas= planets).
24) In Indian astrology, Mercury is called Budha, a word related to "Buddhi" ("intelligence") and represents communication.
25) According to Indian Astrology, worshiping Bhairav is helpful for those suffering from the malefic effects of Rahu in the horoscope . Bhairav is also a friend of Shani.
26) The main texts upon which classical Indian astrology is based are early medieval compilations, notably the "Bṛhat Parāśara Horāśāstra", and "Sārāvalī" by .
27) This was the main system used in the Hellenistic tradition of astrology, and is also used in Indian astrology, as well as in some early traditions of Medieval astrology.
28) In Indian astrology or Vedic astrology or Sidereal Astrology, Arcturus is called'swati' which is a word meaning "very beneficent" derived from the language Sanskrit.
29) Traditional Indian astrology is extremely focused on fate prediction and character compatibility (for weddings) and not so much on psychological character interpretation, as taught in the West.
30) The tropical-sidereal problem becomes even more complicated by the fact that the sidereal zodiac is used in a quite different way in Indian astrology than the tropical zodiac in western astrology.
31) Also, it should have become clear that the idea of some romantics that Indian astrology as we know it is based on millennia-old scientific experience is completely mistaken.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Indian astrology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Indian astrology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Indian astrology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Indian astrology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Indian astrology.
20 examples of simple sentences of Indian astrology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Indian astrology
Compound Sentences with Indian astrology
Complex Sentences with Indian astrology
Compound-Complex Sentences with Indian astrology