Hindu astrology in a sentence
1) Historical (medieval) Hindu astrology enumerated either 27 or 28 nakṣatras.
2) This ayanamsha definition is the most common one in modern Hindu astrology.
3) In Hindu astrology, Sade Sati holds a strong position.
4) Snake has connotation with the Moon's nodes known in Hindu astrology.
Hindu astrology example sentences5) In Hindu astrology, there are nine astrological objects, known as Navagrahas.
6) Western astrology takes the tropical approach, whereas Hindu astrology takes the sidereal one.
7) The Sanskrit term "Dasha" in Hindu astrology is used to indicate planetary periods.
8) The planets in Hindu astrology are known as the Navagraha or "nine realms".
9) This trend is also related to at least the most popularized forces of Hindu astrology.
10) In ancient Hindu astrology, the modern Crux is referred to as "Trishanku".
11) It is also known as Hindu astrology, Indian astrology, and more recently Vedic astrology.
12) Nakshatra (Devanagari: "") is the term for lunar mansion in Hindu astrology.
13) The term "Raja yoga" is not defined in the texts dealing with Hindu Predictive astrology.
14) It is the eponymous star of one of the nakshatras (lunar mansions) of Hindu astrology.
example sentences with astrology15) If you are coming from the Hindu astrology or Western astrology background, you will find it familiar.
16) Hindu natal astrology originated with Hellenistic astrology by the 3rd century BCE, though incorporating the Hindu lunar mansions.
17) In this respect the "experience" of Hindu astrology seems to support rather the tropical than the sidereal zodiac.
18) Ravana is also depicted as the author of the "Ravana Sanhita", a book on Hindu astrology.
19) The present day Hindu astrology favours the use of the Vimshottari dasha system along with the Gochara system for the purpose of prognostication and for the timing of events.
20) He was a keen student of Hindu astrology i.e. Jyotisa,and was deeply interested in the study of the Upanishads and the Rig Veda.
21) As Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto were not part of the ancient Hindu astrology, they have not been given ownership of any sign or any star.
22) Shani (Devanagari: शनि, "Śani", Kannada: ಶನಿ, Telugu : శని,Tamil: சனி, "cani") is one of the nine primary celestial beings in Hindu astrology (that is, Vedic astrology).
23) In Hindu astrology, the Navagraha (Sanskrit: नवग्रह, "nine seizers" or "nine influencers", Tamil: கோண்மீன், kōṉmīn, lit.
24) The Myanmar considers them to be distinct and separate planets, whereas Hindu astrology considers them to be either the Dragon's Head and Tails, or Ascending and Descending Nodes.
25) All the Myanmar names of the planets are borrowed from Hindu astrology, but the Myanmar Rahu and Ketu are different from the Hindu Rahu and Ketu.
26) Classical Hindu astrology is based on early medieval compilations, notably the Bṛhat Parāśara Horāśāstra and Sārāvalī (7th to 8th century).
27) A Nakṣatra or lunar mansion is one of the 27 divisions of the sky, identified by the prominent star(s) in them, used in Hindu astrology.
28) The foundation of Hindu astrology is the notion of bandhu of the Vedas, (scriptures), which is the connection between the microcosm and the macrocosm.
29) A Sanskrit name for Betelgeuse was "ãrdrã" "the moist one", eponymous of the "Ardra" lunar mansion in Hindu astrology.
30) In sidereal astrology (notably Hindu astrology), by contrast, the first point of Aries remains aligned with Ras Hammel "the head of the ram", i.e. the Aries constellation.
31) The lord of each nakshatra determines the planetary period known as the dasha, which is considered of major importance in forecasting the life path of the individual in Hindu astrology.
32) Indian Gurus and their western followers not only imported the Hindu sidereal Zodiac to the west, but also other techniques of Hindu astrology and even spiritual concepts of the Vedic culture.
33) Raja yoga ( Hindu astrology)
34) There are sixteen Varga (, 'part, division'), or divisional, charts used in Hindu astrology:
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Hindu astrology
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Hindu astrology with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Hindu astrology
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Hindu astrology in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Hindu astrology.
20 examples of simple sentences of Hindu astrology. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Hindu astrology
Compound Sentences with Hindu astrology
Complex Sentences with Hindu astrology
Compound-Complex Sentences with Hindu astrology