German astronomer in a sentence
1) The Prutenic tables came to be preferred by Prussian and German astronomers.
2) See also Freimut Börngen, German astronomer.
3) Between 1650 and 1710, women made up 14% of all German astronomers.
4) Named after the German astronomer and astrologer Johann Müller of Königsberg.
German astronomer example sentences5) It is named after the 19th-century German astronomer and mathematician Friedrich Bessel.
6) In 1603 a new star-map was compiled by a German amateur astronomer, Johann Bayer.
7) Over the same period German astronomers have been awarded 2100 nights, representing a share of 18.8%.
8) The first globular cluster discovered was M22 in 1665 by Abraham Ihle, a German amateur astronomer.
9) There a German astronomer, Ernst von Rebeur-Paschwitz (Figure 1), had set-up a horizontal pendulum.
10) SCHWABE, HEINRICH Heinrich Schwabe was an an amateur German astronomer discovered that sunspots appeared in an 11-year cycle.
11) HEVELIUS, JOHANNES Johannes Hevelius (1611-1687) was a German astronomer who published the first moon map.
12) Johann Bode ( German astronomer and director of the Berlin Observatory) recommended continuation of Greco-Roman mythology and was ultimately followed.
13) German astronomers were also involved in the development of PRIMA, KMOS, SPHERE, MUSE, GRAVITY and MATISSE.
14) The universe's frontier is explored with "Doctor J" (Dr. Joe Liske, a German astronomer at ESO).
example sentences with astronomer15) MULLER, JOHANN Johann Müller, also known as Johann Regiomontanus (1436-1476) was a German astronomer and mathematician.
16) MARIUS, SIMON Simon (Mayr) Marius (1570-1624), was a German astronomer and physician who studied with Kepler and attended Galileo's lectures.
17) The vociferous response of geologists to the proposal by Alfred Wegener, a German astronomer and meteorologist, that the continents moved across the face of the Earth.
18) GALLE, GOTTFRIED Johann Gottfried Galle (1812-1910) was a German astronomer who discovered the crepe ring of Saturn (in 1838) and was a co-discoverer (with d'Arrest ) of Neptune (in 1846).
19) Ben Cohen (the uncle is George Cohen) Which sixteenth century German astronomer was reputed to have sold his soul to the devil?
20) From 1826, Samuel Heinrich Schwabe, a German amateur astronomer, made detailed observations of sunspots, believing that they were the shadows of nearby planets.
21) German astronomers are therefore slightly more successful than other ESO Member States. (Not including about 5% of the observing time allocated to non-member countries).
22) German astronomers have 35.0% of their applications for telescope time approved and are thus above the average of all applications (33.7%).
23) The statistics over the last ten years shows that German astronomers have applied for almost 6000 observing nights at the ESO Very Large Telescope (VLT).
24) Johannes Kepler, German astronomer (1571–1630)
25) Julius Bauschinger, German astronomer (d. 1934)
26) German astronomer uses supercomputer to see space
27) Paul Oswald Ahnert, German astronomer (b. 1897)
28) December 28 – Heinrich Christian Schumacher, German astronomer (b. 1780)
29) Hubble European Space Agency Information Centre Garching /Munich, Germany • • • Dr. J is a German astronomer at the ESO.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of German astronomer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of German astronomer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with German astronomer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word German astronomer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with German astronomer.
20 examples of simple sentences of German astronomer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of German astronomer
Compound Sentences with German astronomer
Complex Sentences with German astronomer
Compound-Complex Sentences with German astronomer