European Australian in a sentence
1) European and Australian releases were announced on later dates.
2) European and Australian surgeons have had experience using the band since 1994.
3) Bellisario had previously discussed possibly scripting her as European or Australian.
4) Australian humour was influenced by the convict origins of European Australian history.
European Australian example sentences5) European and Australian stations have begun digital broadcasting (DAB).
6) The 1999 European, Australian, and Asian CR-V models featured more drastic changes.
7) European, Australian and American tour dates for the Funhouse Tour have been announced.
8) A digital-only North American, European and Australian release was released in August 2014.
9) Japanese models all had chrome door handles and European and Australian versions all had painted door handles.
10) This model was never offered in European or Australian markets, although some cars were privately imported.
11) Since the 1960s, reconciliation has been the pursuit of European Australian–Aboriginal Australian relations.
12) Nevertheless many Aboriginal people subsequently found employment as shepherds or domestic servants in the new European Australian economy.
13) The PS3 arrived there on April 26, less than a month after the European and Australian releases.
14) Parking lights for European, Australian and Japanese versions were incorporated inside the headlights, on the outer edge.
example sentences with Australian15) Although both metric, European and Australian are not compatible and pipes of identical nominal diameters have quite different dimensions.
16) The manuals included in the European and Australian releases have been amended to include the "Subsistence" connectivity information.
17) This is probably acceptable for a European or Australian "ultralight" but too fast for a US part 103.
18) Many WNBA players supplement their salaries by playing in European or Australian women's basketball leagues during the WNBA off-season.
19) The North American, European and Australian versions of this digital release have the cheat codes of the NES version removed.
20) For the European and Australian PAL release of the Dreamcast, Sega changed the Dreamcast's orange swirl logo to blue.
21) The European and Australian PAL releases were reformatted to run at 50 Hz to fit the definition size of PAL encoding systems.
22) An "Ultimate Trilogy Edition" was announced in December 2009 for a limited European, Australian, and New Zealand release.
23) The $10,000 fellowship was announced by Alastair Walton, President and Chair of the European Australian Business Council, as part of his lecture at the ANU Centre for European Studies.
24) What the Campaign is against is fake, poor quality imitation lagers being foisted on unsuspecting drinkers and passed off as being genuinely European or Australian.
25) The North American version was released November 18, 2012, and the European and Australian versions were released later on November 30.
26) The book "Light" is divided into two sections, the first of which, titled "On Canvas", contains a number of poems which are direct responses to art works, both European and Australian.
27) The Japanese, European and Australian versions of the game came packaged with an instructional DVD manual, explaining the basic controls, as well as showing advanced play.
28) The main difference from the Japanese market MOMO steering wheel and the European and Australian version was the Japanese version was four spoke.
29) At the same time, she had been exposed to European and Australian cinema at an early age, particularly Krzysztof Kieślowski's "Three Colours" trilogy and Gillian Armstrong's "My Brilliant Career".
30) Under Ogilvie's direction and starring Justine Saunders with Zac Martin and Brian Syron it was the first Aboriginal play to enter the repertoire of the European Australian mainstream theatre.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of European Australian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of European Australian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with European Australian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word European Australian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with European Australian.
20 examples of simple sentences of European Australian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of European Australian
Compound Sentences with European Australian
Complex Sentences with European Australian
Compound-Complex Sentences with European Australian