Austro Hungarian in a sentence
1) In 1860 junior Serbian officers came from the Austro Hungarian Army into Serbian Army.
2) Housed in an Austro Hungarian style house, contained more than 50,000 items exhibited through various pavilions.
3) The area was long a part of the Austro Hungarian Empire until the Empire collapsed at the end of World War I.
4) Many other nations from the Austro Hungarian Empire to the United States have constructed major government buildings in historical styles to get across a specific message.
Austro Hungarian example sentences5) And so the Danube waltzes over the Austro Hungarian border, curling through a land rich in culture and home to some very strong wines.
6) Mister Broucek is our guide, a lazy, fat, beer-loving petit-bourgeois of Prague, in the late Austro Hungarian Empire and Janacek is shaking him up.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Austro Hungarian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Austro Hungarian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Austro Hungarian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Austro Hungarian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Austro Hungarian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Austro Hungarian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Austro Hungarian
Compound Sentences with Austro Hungarian
Complex Sentences with Austro Hungarian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Austro Hungarian