Austrian in a sentence
1) Austrian exclusive bears have been issued since 1995.
2) Austrian troops encountered stiff resistance and suffered significant casualties.
3) Austrian losses numbered only 47 killed and wounded plus 28 captured.
4) Austrian films were no longer especially cheap and exports fell.
Austrian example sentences5) Austrian theory emphasizes the organizing power of markets.
6) The bedrooms are all furnished Austrian style.
7) She is an Austrian professional alpine skier.
8) The Austrian foreign ministry did not return calls.
9) The Austrians lost 24 killed and 201 wounded.
10) The Austrians were supported by eight artillery pieces.
11) Both symbols were temporarily banned in Austrian schools.
12) The Austrian partition towns experienced lack of significant economic progress.
13) The Austrian military contingent was divided into three armies.
14) Cannabis consumption is widely tolerated through most Austrians.
example sentences with Austrian15) This series presented works by major Austrian composers.
16) Contact established through the Austrian national ski team.
17) The Austrian garrison was withdrawn in 1855.
18) Austrian claims on those German states were renounced without exception.
19) He became Austrian finance minister in 1917.
20) The Austrian authorities abolished both provinces in 1860.
21) The Austrian class 1080 originally was constructed for freight train hauling.
22) Argyle's final Austrian tour match has been changed.
23) Many more ethnic Turks are Austrian citizens.
24) In 1813, Austrian rule was restored.
25) The Austrian Cup has been held since 1913.
26) The 32-year-old Austrian was killed instantly.
27) July 31: Austrian general mobilization is ordered.
How to use Austrian in a sentence28) An Austrian garrison remained until November 1918.
29) Austrian unemployment has steadily increased since 1983 due to deindustrialization.
30) There have been times when Austrian peas were priced very similar.
31) A very traditional Austrian pension offering an excellent standard of accommodation.
32) Austrians made it even more complicated and formal.
33) An Austrian tourist was reported killed and his wife seriously injured.
34) One of the best preserved Austrian walled towns.
35) Austrian losses were 450 killed and wounded, and 450 captured.
36) Smith called this action an Austrian victory.
37) He was missing his childhood and old Austrian lifestyle.
38) He is quickly apprehended by the Austrians.
39) The Austrian government has dispatched logistics experts to the country.
40) But there the Austrian forward momentum stalled.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Austrian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Austrian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Austrian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Austrian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Austrian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Austrian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Austrian
Compound Sentences with Austrian
Complex Sentences with Austrian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Austrian