Australopithecus in a sentence
1) Australopithecus wanders around going ape for a million or two years .
2) Australopithecus afarensis fossils have only been discovered within northern Africa .
3) A new Australopithecus fossil has revealed what its shoulder looked like.
4) Published: 13 Mar 2014 What is Australopithecus?
Australopithecus example sentences5) In 1925, Raymond Dart described "Australopithecus africanus".
6) This archival colle... What is Australopithecus?
7) Australopithecus, however, is chimp-like in the shoulder department.
8) The principal type is called Australopithecus.
9) Followed by the entire genus of Australopithecus.
10) The "Australopithecus afarensis" was on display until October 25, 2009.
11) Montagu said that humans have more neotenized skulls than "Australopithecus".
12) Over a million years ago, hominids such as Australopithecus suffered from cavities.
13) A. afarensis was slenderly built, like the younger Australopithecus africanus .
14) In 2010, Professor Lee Berger discovered Australopithecus sediba at the site.
example sentences with Australopithecus15) Pre-human fossil suggests Lucy's kin swung from the trees What is Australopithecus?
16) I'... What is Australopithecus?
17) In 1994, Meave Leakey discovered "Australopithecus anamensis".
18) A justly famous early hominid is the remarkably complete Australopithecus afarensis known as Lucy.
19) Australopithecus afarensis is very ape like with ev... What is Australopithecus?
20) Australopithecus afarensis is very ape like with ev... What is Australopithecus?
21) The Bonobo, also called the Py... What is Australopithecus?
22) Over 200 hominins have been found, including "Australopithecus" and "Homo".
23) Australopithecus and Homo (human) species do not appear on the same branch.
24) This is found in Australopithecus but not in any of the non human-like apes.
25) In Australopithecus, however, males can be up to 50% larger than females.
26) Together with the Australopithecus bones there were splintered bones of animals and roughly worked stone tools.
27) He published the now well-known article "Australopithecus: The Hunters or the Hunted?
How to use Australopithecus in a sentence28) Bipedal specializations are found in "Australopithecus" fossils from 4.2-3.9 million years ago.
29) Many creationists will say that A. afarensis is nothing more than a... What is Australopithecus?
30) White portions represent pieces that were mirror-imaged inferred or based on remains of other Australopithecus afarensis finds .
31) November 24 – A skeleton from the hominid species "Australopithecus afarensis" is discovered and named Lucy.
32) Most species of "Australopithecus" were diminutive and gracile, usually standing 1.2 to 1.4 m tall.
33) Ellis helped to negotiate bringing Lucy (Australopithecus), a natural history exhibit, to Houston.
34) Haile-Selassie said Australopithecus garhi, dating back 2.5 million years, is probably the earliest known tool maker.
35) Australopithecus aferensis did not walk on its knuckles, in fact its wrist are another human like trait.
36) The morphology of "Australopithecus" upsets what scientists previously believed–namely, that large brains preceded bipedalism.
37) Incidentally, Broom discovered Australopithecus robustus and collaborated with Raymond Dart, who discovered Australopithecus africanus.
38) Incidentally, Broom discovered Australopithecus robustus and collaborated with Raymond Dart, who discovered Australopithecus africanus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australopithecus
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australopithecus with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australopithecus
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australopithecus in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australopithecus.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australopithecus. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australopithecus
Compound Sentences with Australopithecus
Complex Sentences with Australopithecus
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australopithecus