Australian outback in a sentence
1) Solar powered vehicles start race across the Australian outback .
2) The random spot is in the Australian outback .
3) The Nature segment showcased the Australian outback, wildlife and flora.
4) Beyond the lush green riverbank stretches the Australian outback .
Australian outback example sentences5) Aboriginal rock art in a cave in the Australian outback .
6) The Australian outback was scouted as a shooting location.
7) Desert scenes from Soviet Central Asia resembled the Australian outback .
8) Michôd used amateur actors from the Australian outback in the film.
9) In gigs around the Australian outback, the band played in country pubs.
10) Another hour and we were over land, the desolate Australian outback .
11) After the tour, Daley spent his holidays in the Australian outback .
12) She helped some bairns when she was living in the Australian outback .
13) It's a long way from Toronto to the Australian outback .
14) Quigley is eventually taken to Marston's station in the Western Australian outback .
example sentences with Australian15) Bert and Ernie are in the Australian outback in search of a platypus.
16) The Australian Adventure area is an 8 acre exhibit designed to resemble the Australian outback .
17) Angelic-looking Casey Kramer beat cursing drunks in the contest in the Australian outback .
18) In 1928 the first formal, full-time air ambulance service was established in the Australian outback .
19) The trouble with the Australian outback is the absence of metaphor, either verbal or pictorial.
20) Nolan also concentrates on the Australian outback and shows a different landscape in nearly every painting.
21) The extra length is used for a larger radiator to increase cooling capacity in the Australian outback .
22) Exploring the history and heritage of the Australian outback is no better than at Longreach.
23) Carl later visited the Australian outback in an attempt to photograph the life of the Aborigines.
24) It recalled the nickname he had acquired in the Australian outback : "Hail Columbia" Hoover.
25) I have roughed it in the Australian outback, but I do like my creature comforts.
26) Former artist Zuhal Kuvan-Mills designs and finds inspiration in her very own backyard of the Australian outback .
27) Satellites and cellular telephones allow us to converse instantaneously from a London street to the Australian outback .
How to use Australian in a sentence28) John Curran's new film set in the Australian outback is achingly beautiful, says Robbie Collin.
29) Rogue takes some time out from the X-Men and travels around the Australian outback on a motorcycle.
30) He was conscripted into the army in 1942 and began to paint his immediate surroundings the Australian outback .
31) Intermittent in the Australian outback, but worked just fine in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaid.
32) Cave wrote the screenplay for "The Proposition", a film set in the colonial Australian outback .
33) Someone got to the unmarked grave in the Australian outback first, leaving Jack and Espy empty-handed.
34) It is a contemporary western taking place in the Australian outback, ten years after a global economic collapse.
35) The LX platform has logged 240,000 test kilometers through subtropical forests, the Australian outback and American deserts.
36) After arriving in Adelaide, they are driven to Parachilna, a remote town amongst the Australian outback .
37) Land elsewhere in the world (arid regions of the Australian outback, for example) is much cheaper.
38) The X-Men left Westchester, and lived variously on Alcatraz, Muir Island and in the Australian outback .
39) In the Australian outback, male Dawson's bees fight to the death over females emerging from their nest burrows.
40) The other site is located in the Canadian Arctic, with two more planned for the Australian outback and Iceland.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian outback
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian outback with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian outback
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian outback in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian outback.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian outback. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian outback
Compound Sentences with Australian outback
Complex Sentences with Australian outback
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian outback