Australian in a sentence
1) Australian interest rates bank interest rates australia money interest.
2) Australian initiatives are therefore worth closer inspection.
3) Australian industry has always faced continuous change.
4) Australian ugg boots are here to stay.
Australian example sentences5) Australians are enthusiastic users of mobile phones.
6) Australian support for nuclear armament is slowly weakening.
7) Australian casualties were approximately 23 killed and 53 wounded.
8) Australian reinforcements were immediately sent to help keep order.
9) Australian losses totalled 130 dead and 326 wounded.
10) Australian industrialists were concerned about cost impacts.
11) Australian operations had been liquidated in 1951.
12) Australian amateur sport has dealt with financial problems.
13) Australian national cricket team from 1996 through 2007.
14) Australian national cricket team from 1945 through 1953.
example sentences with Australian15) Australian casualties included 20 dead and 104 wounded.
16) Australian investors provided $340 million in funding.
17) Australian policy began to shift towards significantly increasing immigration.
18) Australian literature was equally developing a distinct voice.
19) Australian country music has a long tradition.
20) Australian cricket has hit a generational low .
21) Several Australian organizations produce national environmental accounts.
22) Several Australian civil cases were however successful.
23) The Australian selection process was more confused.
24) The weekly Australian metropolitan ratings are below.
25) It is particularly popular amongst indigenous Australian communities.
26) Both vessels soon became highly popular Australian based cruise ships.
27) The next highest Australian score was 31.
How to use Australian in a sentence28) The album garnered four Australian top ten singles.
29) The 1955–56 Australian summer was another purely domestic season.
30) The Australian manufacturing sector was another problematic area.
31) The small Australian nation was deeply affected.
32) Many Australian gated communities are built within private golf courses.
33) Australian dollar is ridiculously strong against USD .
34) Australian scientists find world's oldest life.
35) Australian citizens are issued the visa free of charge.
36) Australian environmentalists have dubbed the legislation" resource robbery".
37) Australian coal exports represent 11 per cent of the global market.
38) Australian riders won each of the lesser jersey awards.
39) Australian players came rushing through and jumped upon the loose ball.
40) Australian casualties came to four killed and six wounded.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian
Compound Sentences with Australian
Complex Sentences with Australian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian