Australian football in a sentence
1) This page is a glossary of Australian rules football .
2) Australian rules football was introduced to Russia in 2011.
3) Australian rules football was established in Pakistan in 2006.
4) Australian rules football attracted participants from the remaining states and territories.
Australian football example sentences5) Palmerston has a strong presence in Australian rules football .
6) The young Taylor preferred Australian rules football and cricket.
7) May occasionally write about Australian football if feeling so inclined.
8) In Japan, Australian rules football is played in many universities.
9) St Kilda has very strong traditional links with Australian football .
10) However Hall also proved a talent at Australian football .
11) Tribe's grip on an Australian football was not bad either.
12) Barassi's name is synonymous with Australian football .
13) His son Tom Wills was a founder of Australian rules football .
14) The rest of the country was already dominated by Australian rules football .
example sentences with Australian15) Australian rules football is the most highly attended spectator sport in Australia.
16) Waverley Park hosted many special events other than Australian rules football .
17) The first truly international competitor in Australian football was New Zealand.
18) Australian rules football in Canada is a fast-growing team and spectator sport.
19) Australian rules football is a growing amateur sport in the United Kingdom.
20) Australian football has the highest spectator attendance of all sports in Australia.
21) Australian football is now the dominant code in Coffs Harbour.
22) In 2006, 615,549 registered participants played Australian football in Australia.
23) Nauru has two national sports, weightlifting and Australian rules football .
24) I wound up in a Twitter discussion on Australian Rules football .
25) The book contains some perceptive opinion about the future of Australian football .
26) Playoffs are used throughout Australia in Australian rules football to determine the premiership.
27) Australian rules football had a total participation rate of 615,549 players in 2007.
How to use Australian in a sentence28) Australian rules football is a team sport played between two teams of twenty-two players.
29) International rules football is a hybrid game between Australian rules football and Gaelic football.
30) Australian football is played at an amateur level in various countries around the world.
31) The concept of running up the score is non-existent in Australian rules football .
32) Many writers have seen artistic qualities in the physicality of Australian rules football .
33) Draws in Australian rules football occur at an average of twice every season.
34) In Australian rules football, there is no crossbar but 4 uprights instead.
35) The AFL is the "de facto" world governing body for Australian football .
36) Western Australian football was particularly strong during the years immediately following World War Two.
37) In Australian rules football, a team starts with eighteen players on the field.
38) When football is depicted, the primary codes presented are Australian rules football and rugby.
39) Australian rules football, basketball and cricket are the most popular sports in Sale.
40) When competition with Brisbane Grammar commenced, Australian rules football was the chosen code.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian football
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian football with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian football
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian football in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian football.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian football. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian football
Compound Sentences with Australian football
Complex Sentences with Australian football
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian football