Australian division in a sentence
1) The Australian federal electoral division of Menzies.
2) To the north, Australian 9th division continued its attacks.
3) An Australian Corps was then created to absorb the Australian divisions .
4) The Australian 6th division replaced the Indian troops from 14 December.
Australian division example sentences5) The Australian 1st division suffered on its first tour of Pozières.
6) Falling into the defences of Tobruk was the Australian 9th division .
7) Private John Carroll, 33rd Battalion, 3rd Australian division .
8) Two battle-hardened Australian divisions were steaming from the Mid-East for Singapore.
9) Lance-Corporal Walter Peeler, from the Australian 3rd division .
10) I Anzac Corps attacked with the 5th Australian division on the right.
11) Beginning on 8 August 1918 the offensive included four Australian divisions striking at Amiens.
12) Two battle-hardened Australian divisions were already steaming from the Middle East for Singapore.
13) ANZ said profit at its Australian division was 5 per cent higher for the period.
14) After establishing their supply bases the two Australian divisions raced each other to Lae.
example sentences with Australian15) The 4th Indian division was replaced with the newly arrived Australian 6th division .
16) The equipment being tested is for a research program supported by the Australian Antarctic division .
17) He returned home after being transferred to the Australian division of the firm's operations.
18) First ashore would be the Australian Division, commanded by Major-General William Bridges.
19) This represented one of the largest engineer contingents within an Australian division during the war.
20) He was expecting substantial reinforcements from the Middle East, including an Australian infantry division .
21) Of, were incurred by the 5th Australian division ; German losses were prisoner.
22) On 29 October the 1st Australian division established a post in Decoy Wood.
23) Captain Robert Cuthbert Grieve, 37th Battalion, 3rd Australian division .
24) Within two hours half the Australian division was involved in the battle of 400 Plateau.
25) On 3 January 1941, General Mackay's Australian 6th division assaulted Bardia.
26) Private John Leak 9th Battalion, 3rd Brigade, 1st Australian division .
27) The two Australian divisions were still relatively raw and Godley oversaw the intensive training of both formations.
How to use Australian in a sentence28) On 4 February, the 5th Australian division was to attack Finch and Orion trenches.
29) Beyond was the Australian 7th division pushing forward on the trails to Gona and Sanananda.
30) Gough had to be dissuaded from launching 1st Australian division against Pozières at 24 hours notice.
31) Due to the lack of strong resistance, two Australian Army divisions succeeded in occupying eastern Indonesia.
32) At the brigade had gained Jerk House and met the 5th Australian division to the north.
33) This battalion was destroyed by the Australian 7th division in July during the Battle of Balikpapan.
34) Over the next days, the 25th Infantry Brigade of the Australian 7th division gradually arrived.
35) On 10 June 1945, the Australian 9th division moved ashore at Brunei Bay and pushed inland.
36) The first Australian division to mount a major attack on the Western Front was the 5th Division.
37) The El Alamein offensive was launched on 23 October, with the 9th Australian division taking part.
38) The Headquarters for the 5th Australian division were located at Aitkenvale in Townsville in May 1942.
39) The 10th Brigade of the 3rd Australian Division, suffered many losses from machine-guns in pillboxes.
40) In response, Godley pointed out that the Australian divisions had seen more action than the New Zealanders.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian division
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian division with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian division
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian division in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian division.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian division. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian division
Compound Sentences with Australian division
Complex Sentences with Australian division
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian division