Australian continent in a sentence
1) The Australian continent has an unusually generous mineral endowment .
2) Eventually the level of the whole Australian continent rose.
3) Western Australia occupies nearly one third of the Australian continent.
4) The kangaroo is a marsupial and is rarely found outside the Australian continent.
Australian continent example sentences5) Indigenous Australians are the original inhabitants of the Australian continent and nearby islands.
6) It was compressed as the Pacific plate subducted beneath the Australian continent margin.
7) Racing in the Australian continent is governed by the Australian Racing Board.
8) The above is true if land is attached to the Asian or Australian continent.
9) There are u003e130 species in 20 genera of gecko found throughout the Australian continent.
10) His first attempt to cross the Australian continent was in May 1858, which failed.
11) This made hunting and gathering a more sustainable activity on the Australian continent than neolithic farming.
12) The first European landing on the Australian continent occurred in the Janszoon voyage of 1606.
13) Equal elements of musical tradition are common through much of the Australian continent, and even beyond.
14) At the tip of the peninsula lies Cape York, the northernmost point on the Australian continent.
example sentences with Australian15) This race features a field of competitors from around the world who race to cross the Australian continent.
16) During the Silurian Period most of the Australian continent in the west and centre was dry land.
17) At the time these sediments were deposited the location was at least 3,000 km from the Australian continent.
18) Since then the population density of white people has remained highest in this section of the Australian continent.
19) Southeast Asia is bounded to the southeast by the Australian continent, a boundary which runs through Indonesia.
20) The ACT is positioned on the Australian continent, which was once a part of the supercontinent Gondwana.
21) The Australian continent was colonized by the United Kingdom in 1788, which subsequently established six self-governing colonies there.
22) British Captain Matthew Flinders and French Captain Nicolas Baudin independently charted the southern coast of the Australian continent.
23) South Victory Day, January 26: Commemorates the initial British landings on the Australian continent in 1788 CE.
24) Tholstrup was the first person to circumnavigate the Australian continent in a 4.9 meter (16 ft) open boat.
25) Ecosystem changes in other parts of the world could also have serious consequences for climate change for the Australian continent.
26) There is significant debate over the date of arrival of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people into the Australian continent.
27) There they established the first permanent European colony on the Australian continent, New South Wales, on 26 January.
How to use Australian in a sentence28) More than any other region in Australia, the Kimberley allows you to examine the origins of the Australian continent.
29) The island of New Guinea is connected with the present Australian continent, formerly as part of the southern supercontinent Gondwana.
30) The arrival of the first British settlers at what is now Sydney in 1788 introduced Western civilisation to the Australian continent.
31) The history of Human habitation within the Australian continent begins with the first arrival of peoples ancestral to the present indigenous inhabitants.
32) West Papua is under Indonesian administration according to the UN, the island is actually the northern part of the Australian continent.
33) The degree to which Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people on the Australian continent practised agriculture has long been debated by archaeologists.
34) In leading Australia's first major scientific exploring endeavour beyond the Australian continent, he unintentionally became one of Australia's most famous and respected heroes.
35) In keeping with all other firsts, it should come as no surprise that the oldest axes yet found are located within Sahul (the greater Australian continent which includes PNG, Tasmania, etc).
36) In the past four days, Mrs Bryce has seen how brutal the Australian continent can be: she has been in Ingham, north Queensland, which was ravaged by floods, and fire-scorched Victoria.
37) The zebra finch, Poephila guttata, can be found in the wild throughout most of the Australian continent, and can therefore exist in a number of different climates and environments.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian continent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian continent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian continent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian continent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian continent.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian continent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian continent
Compound Sentences with Australian continent
Complex Sentences with Australian continent
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian continent