Australian cattle dog in a sentence
1) Most Australian cattle dogs love the water and are excellent swimmers.
2) An Australian cattle dog can excel in obedience competition.
3) The Australian cattle dog demands a high level of physical activity.
4) She was an Australian cattle dog, better known as a blue heeler.
Australian cattle dog example sentences5) An Australian cattle dog in good condition weighs around 15 - 22 kg.
6) The Australian cattle dog is biddable, and responds well to training.
7) Among the most popular activities for an Australian cattle dog is dog agility.
8) But Ralphee has found a new friend in Max the Australian cattle dog.
9) The Australian cattle dog is one of the dog breeds affected by progressive retinal atrophy.
10) The Australian cattle dog can be put to work in a number of ways.
11) The Stumpy Tail resembles the Australian cattle Dog, but has a taller, leaner conformation.
12) The Australian cattle dog is a medium-sized, short-coated dog that occurs in two main colour forms.
13) While an Australian cattle dog generally works silently, it will bark in alarm or to attract attention.
14) The only attempt to date that was regarded as successful was the breeding of the Australian cattle Dog.
example sentences with Australian15) When on home ground, the Australian cattle dog is a happy, affectionate, and playful pet.
16) Displays are given by working dogs, Australian Kelpies, Border Collies and Australian cattle dogs.
17) Expressed as a percentage of registered dogs, 0.1% of Australian cattle dogs were involved in attacks.
18) The American Temperament Test Society reports a test pass rate of 79.3% for Australian cattle dogs.
19) Tango, out four year old Australian cattle dog mix has suffered with allergies for about three years now.
20) Australian cattle dogs have been successful in a range of dog sports including weight pulling, flyball and schutzhund.
21) At home Otis lived up to his Australian cattle dog lineage by keeping us in line and on task.
22) In addition to the primary colouration, an Australian cattle dog displays some patches of solid or near-solid colour.
23) The Australian cattle dog is a sturdy, muscular, compact dog that gives the impression of agility and strength.
24) At JonVers we aim to produce a dog that exemplifies the beauty and structural soundness of the Australian cattle Dog.
25) Amanda I have a full Catahoula, Tommy, and a Catahoula X Australian cattle Dog, Lucy.
26) The data gathered in 2011-2012 listed the Australian cattle dog twenty-seventh in involvement in incidents ranked by percentage of dogs registered.
27) Their Australian cattle Dog, Sophie Tucker, fell overboard into the choppy waters off the coast of Queensland, Australia.
28) The Australian cattle dog thrives on change and new experiences, and many handlers find training the breed challenging for this reason.
29) The Australian cattle dog Club of America is still active in the promotion of the breed and the maintenance of breed standards.
30) In their ranch family, they have Delaney, an Australian cattle dog mix, Cody, the barn cat and the chickens who roam free during the day scratching and pecking.
31) Hi we are Lola, Lexi, Lego and (Lucy adopted) ! We are all girls and are Australian cattle dog and Boxer mixes.
32) Mr. Robert Kaleski in 1911, who was a major force behind the formation of the Australian cattle Dog, was quoted as saying that "at this time there are many varieties of working dogs.
33) If they stand erect, there's a good chance your dog contains some German Shepherd Dog, Husky, Australian cattle Dog, or maybe even Chihuahua.
34) The ARF has registered Australian cattle dogs without papers as 'Australian cattledog Queensland Heelers' since 1965 and was the first organisation to recognise the Australian Shepherd.
35) The Texas Heeler is a cross between the Australian cattle dog and the Australian Shepherd that was first registered with the Animal Research Foundation (ARF) in 1970.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian cattle dog
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian cattle dog with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian cattle dog
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian cattle dog in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian cattle dog.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian cattle dog. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian cattle dog
Compound Sentences with Australian cattle dog
Complex Sentences with Australian cattle dog
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian cattle dog