Australian captain in a sentence
1) It was the 20 th such instance for an Australian captain .
2) However, the Australian captain refused to consider doing so.
3) In 1936–37 Bradman succeeded Woodfull as Australian captain .
4) Johnson was appointed Australian captain following Lindsay Hassett's retirement.
Australian captain example sentences5) The leading Australian Test captain in this decade was Woodfull.
6) Therefore, Benaud was made Australian captain ahead of Harvey.
7) The Australian captain, looked nonplussed, simply spat out some blood.
8) The Australian captain signalled his intentions by reaching 12 in only six minutes.
9) The two main Australian Test team captains during this period were Darling and Noble.
10) FORMER Australian captain and Leinster flanker Rocky Elsom has signed for Toulon .
11) He passed 311, eclipsing Bob Simpson's record score by an Australian captain .
12) Ravindra Jadeja has now dismissed the Australian captain in six out of seven innings .
13) The Australian captain faced 186 balls and hit nine fours and a six in the process .
14) With the departure of Australian captain, there were some premature celebrations in the stands.
example sentences with Australian15) The Australian captain says he has not witnessed anything untoward going on with England players either .
16) The captaincy was given to Vic Richardson, Bradman's predecessor as South Australian captain .
17) The leaking to the press of Woodfull's comments to Warner angered the Australian captain .
18) DOWNSIDE : Fiercely competitive and overtly ambitious, the Australian captain can be very demanding.
19) The Australian captain set his infield rather deep, effectively allowing the batsmen to take easy singles.
20) Ishant Sharma troubled Ponting throughout this period, with the Australian captain unable to take control.
21) But the Australian captain (above) looks happy enough to have got it off his chest.
22) Being the Australian captain, Lockyer was rebuked by national officials and quickly apologised for the comment.
23) Tiffin, however, thought otherwise, and the Australian captain was free to resume his innings.
24) Lawry remains the only Australian captain to be sacked in the middle of a Test series.
25) The firm and prompt action had a lasting effect on team discipline during his time as Australian captain .
26) It was noted that Bradman, the Australian captain, took a more competitive attitude towards the series.
27) Yardley surrounded the Australian captain with fielders and Laker beat his bat thrice in an over.
How to use Australian in a sentence28) The Test is likely to be the last international outing for Nick Farr-Jones, the Australian captain .
29) Beforehand, the Australian captain was "targeted" by Harbhajan "with men crowded around the bat.
30) The Australian captain hit three 6s in his innings, including one into the nearby River Avon.
31) It also represents the 11 th occasion of an Australian captain scoring a ninety against India in India.
32) How they booed the Australian captain, who had turned to those umpires in his hour of desperation.
33) The Australian captain stuck a more fluent innings of 52, scored in 59 deliveries in the following fixture.
34) Australia won the third Test, and the Australian captain ended the series with 323 runs at 53.83.
35) Since the second World War, these Australian Test batting captains have made their marks in first-class cricket.
36) Commenter Burgio Location Date and time Appears no one wants to talk about the Australian cricket captain .
37) The second chance of a catch went through Bradman's hand and struck the Australian captain in the abdomen.
38) Ponting thus became the first Australian captain since Allan Border in 1986–87 to lose an Ashes series.
39) The journalist Ray Robinson wrote that "of all Australian captains he came closest to being a disciplinarian".
40) At the start of the next season, Morris was not made Australian captain despite being the incumbent vice-captain.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian captain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian captain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian captain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian captain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian captain.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian captain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian captain
Compound Sentences with Australian captain
Complex Sentences with Australian captain
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian captain