Australian batsman in a sentence
1) The Australian batsmen remained at the crease throughout the afternoon session.
2) That should be standard fare for other Australian Test batsmen .
3) At the same time, other Australian batsmen were also discussed.
4) Australian batsman are just really struggling .
Australian batsman example sentences5) But Nine said that Australian batsmen may also be using the tactic .
6) He was the only frontline Australian batsman not to score a century.
7) Commenter Greg Location Australian batsman just given not out lbw .
8) While many Australian batsmen got starts, tight Pakistan bowling restricted their scoring chances.
9) And even those two minnows were able to occasionally contain the Australian batsmen .
10) Stuart Broad averages more than any Australian batsmen bar Clarke during this Ashes .
11) The Australian batsmen struggled in the conditions against the seam bowling of Alec Kennedy.
12) Clarke also became the Australian batsman to score nineties on two occasions against India .
13) The four Australian Test batsman were all out, twice, for 55 runs.
14) Again he too was run out, but the other Australian batsmen scored handily.
example sentences with Australian15) That is the longest drought for an Australian batsman since Greg Blewett in 1999 .
16) The pitch gave lopsided advantage to the three Indian spinners who tormented the Australian batsmen .
17) His score of 329* was also the fourth highest Test score by an Australian batsman .
18) Needing 364 to make England bat again, several Australian batsmen again made starts before getting out.
19) The Australian batsmen failed to capitalise on their starts as six were dismissed between 20 and 40.
20) He was the fifth Western Australian batsman to make a century on first-class debut for the state.
21) Ricky Ponting is the first ever Australian batsman in history to pass 12,000 and 13,000 Test runs.
22) Once again the dismal performance of the Australian batsmen and the tight finish rebounded to England's credit.
23) Hayden holds the record for the highest score made by an Australian batsman in Tests (380).
24) The other Australian batsmen had all made centuries, and were keen to see Hamence do the same.
25) However, the Australian batsmen also played a hand in their own dismissal, playing too many rash strokes.
26) While Bodyline sought to curb Bradman, it was used against all the Australian batsmen, including Ponsford.
27) Oval Tests have redeemed a few Australian batsmen's careers - Hayden in 2005 and Hussey in 2009 .
How to use Australian in a sentence28) The Australian batsman literally toys with the bowlers as he hits them out of the park at will.
29) The Australian batsmen scored at over a run a ball that morning as Gower was left with 3 bowlers.
30) So as to ensure a healthy first-innings lead, the Australian batsmen switched gears quickly from aggressive to defensive.
31) However, the Australian batsmen decided to tackle this situation by the mean they knew best: all-out attack.
32) His innings was a lesson for Australian top-order batsmen about the technique needed to survive on a treacherous track .
33) Any hope that Wessels and other new Australian batsmen would cope against the West Indian fast bowling was dashed.
34) Despite having a perceived weakness against spin, Ponting played Muralitharan the best out of all the Australian batsmen .
35) Hill was the most successful Australian batsman in the series, scoring 327 runs at an average of 81.75.
36) The Australian batsmen found it difficult to score quickly against the negative tactics but still established a lead of 344.
37) Seeing the bruising balls hit the Australian batsmen on several occasions in this game and the next angered the spectators.
38) The Australian Test batsman and captain Warren Bardsley rated Marsh alongside Fred Spofforth and England's Sydney Barnes.
39) The Australian batsman started well and by mid-session had started to dominate the England bowling and increase the run rate.
40) It even queried "was John Snow actually grabbed by a spectator who objected to Snow flattening an Australian batsman ?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australian batsman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australian batsman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australian batsman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australian batsman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australian batsman.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australian batsman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australian batsman
Compound Sentences with Australian batsman
Complex Sentences with Australian batsman
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australian batsman