Australia in a sentence
1) The something is associated discount cialis Australia through uncontrollable attaining.
2) Australian interest rates bank interest rates Australia money interest.
3) The estate win is clomid buy online Australia replaced several.
4) Australia regularly raises world champion field hockey teams.
Australia example sentences5) Australia won both series 1–0.
6) Australia has been his main concern recently.
7) Australia is perceived internationally as having low corruption levels.
8) Australia diving packages top plenty of travelers vacation wish lists.
9) But this thing called ray ban Australia very difficult.
10) Free rental investment property management spreadsheet for australia.
11) Australia won the match 5–0.
12) Australia has pledged $30 million in relief aid.
13) Australia has several objectives in promoting regional maritime security.
14) Australia reached 333 before being bowled out before lunch.
example sentences with Australia15) Australia was down 21–16 at halftime.
16) Australia has a very resilient network nowadays.
17) Australia and both won 5 overall medals each.
18) Australia and both won 8 overall medals each.
19) Australia still needed 18 runs from 21 balls.
20) Australia had been unbeaten throughout the tour.
21) Australia introduced a mobile phone recycling scheme.
22) Australia require another 375 runs with 5 wickets remaining.
23) Australia also won four relay gold medals.
24) Australia has both national and state programs.
25) Australia remained unchanged since the second test.
26) Australia has excellent wind resources by world standards.
27) Australia introduced universal health care in 1975.
How to use Australia in a sentence28) Australia developed large intelligence services during the war.
29) Australia has allowed homosexuals to serve openly since 1992.
30) Australia won the game 19–16.
31) Australia is host to 56 introduced invasive vertebrate animal species.
32) Australia lost the game 8–6.
33) Australia lost the series 1–3.
34) Australia lost the series 0–1.
35) Australia issued a 100th anniversary commemorative coin.
36) Australia does not measure emissions sufficiently accurately .
37) The rainfall patterns across Australia are highly seasonal.
38) There are 560 local councils across Australia.
39) Australia national rugby league team, 1972–2005.
40) Australia's eventual winning margin was 4–1.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australia.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australia
Compound Sentences with Australia
Complex Sentences with Australia
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australia