Australasia in a sentence
1) This type of apparatus is popular in Australasia.
2) It is the largest synagogue structure in Australasia.
3) In 1906 a ship left England bound for Australasia.
4) Port Nelson is the biggest fishing port in Australasia.
Australasia example sentences5) The album was favourably reviewed in local and regional magazines within Australasia.
6) India has also participated in three Australasia Cups.
7) His first tour of Australasia in 1922 was a phenomenal success.
8) The current Australasia Chair is the Rt.
9) Three Minute Thesis is now held annually at universities across Australasia.
10) Hong Kong is a vital staging point between Siberia and Australasia.
11) He was also appointed Australasia correspondent for The Times newspaper.
12) They were also successful in Europe and Australasia.
13) Wild felids are native to every continent except Australasia and Antarctica.
14) Entirely new designs were clearly needed in Australasia.
example sentences with Australasia15) Birdwings are generally found from southeast Asia to northern Australasia.
16) The greatest diversity of parrots is in South America and Australasia .
17) He was also the first to strike fresh water in Australasia.
18) Wellington has the only public trolleybus system in Australasia.
19) Europe and Australasia received versions of their own as well.
20) The media attention on the Brethren has been particularly active in Australasia.
21) Emergency Medicine Australasia, 18, 451–456.
22) Typical supplementary feeds in Australasia are hay, silage or ground maize.
23) The rest of Europe, Asia and Australasia were also ahead.
24) Proceedings - Royal Geographical Society of Australasia.
25) The game in Australasia is administered by Australasia GAA.
26) The game in Australasia is administered by Australasia GAA.
27) This is the largest gift ever made to an art museum in Australasia.
How to use Australasia in a sentence28) The United States seems to be less ageist than Australasia.
29) In 2013, Siren Visual licensed the anime for Australasia.
30) Some to Africa, others to Asia and others to Australasia.
31) Not to mention the East, Australasia and so on.
32) The Bank of Australasia merged into ANZ in 1951.
33) MacKillop travelled throughout Australasia and established schools, convents and charitable institutions.
34) Other visitors came from the United States, Australasia and Africa.
35) This builds on a particularly strong year for SSP in Australasia.
36) Archerfish are found in the tropical mangrove swamps of India and Australasia.
37) The tour of Australasia in 1979 was a disastrous one in many ways.
38) The Seafood Importers Association of Australasia paints a very rosy picture.
39) Bandai also released them to Europe and Australasia the same year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Australasia
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Australasia with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Australasia
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Australasia in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Australasia.
20 examples of simple sentences of Australasia. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Australasia
Compound Sentences with Australasia
Complex Sentences with Australasia
Compound-Complex Sentences with Australasia