Aurignacian in a sentence
1) The artifacts found have tentatively been classified as Aurignacian.
2) It is associated with the archaeological Aurignacian culture .
3) Some evidence shows the spread of the Aurignacian culture.
4) The settlers brought the Aurignacian culture with them.
Aurignacian example sentences5) The Aurignacian culture is a good example of mode 4 tool production.
6) During this period, the Mousterian culture was replaced by the Aurignacian culture.
7) Nevertheless, the definitive advance of these technologies is made by the Aurignacian culture.
8) The earliest undisputed art originated with the Aurignacian archaeological culture in the Upper Paleolithic.
9) According to Brodar, such holes are an element of Central European Aurignacian.
10) The Mousterian culture is associated with Neanderthals and the Aurignacian culture is associated with modern humans.
11) This dog was part of the Aurignacian culture that had produced the art in Chauvet Cave.
12) By 35,000 BC, the Aurignacian culture and its technology had extended through most of Europe.
13) It is believed to be one of the earliest known sites containing Upper Paleolithic technologies including Aurignacian.
14) The Semitic trait was, in his definition, the purest modern stage of the Aurignacian man.
example sentences with Aurignacian15) The Benta Laperra cave has the oldest paintings, maybe from the Aurignacian or Solutrean period.
16) A large number of flint tools, bones and hearths were found that were accredited to the Aurignacian.
17) The lithics of the Aurignacian of Iberian regions south of the Ebro show no Mousterian influence.
18) Final Aurignacian: in Cantabria (El Pendo), after the Gravettian interlude.
19) The chronology and taphonomy of the earliest Aurignacian and its implications for the understanding of Neanderthal extinction.
20) Aurignacian and Gravettian tools have also been discovered there, indicating occupation between 50,000 and 20,000 years ago.
21) Although they were originally mostly considered Aurignacian, the majority are now associated with the Gravettian and Solutrean.
22) The Aurignacian II is found only in a few sites in Labourd: Le Basté and Bidart.
23) L'Arbreda Cave in Catalonia contains Aurignacian cave paintings, as well as earlier remains from Neanderthals.
24) Of the Aurignacian period, the so-called "proto-Aurignacian", have been found in Gatzarria and Labeko Koba.
25) It is dated 40,000 years ago, belonging to the early Aurignacian, at the very beginning of the Upper Paleolithic.
26) In the Cantabrian area all Gravettian remains belong to late "evolved" phases and are found always mixed with Aurignacian technology.
27) Slovenian archeologist Mitja Brodar, however, argues that it was made by Cro-Magnons as an element of Central European Aurignacian culture.
28) In every known stratigraphical sequence whose integrity is attested and contains both Aurignacian and Châtelperronian levels, the former always overlie the latter.
29) The Upper Paleolithic ranges from 35,000 to 10,000 years ago, and contains many industries, including the Aurignacian, Gravettian, Perigordian, Solutrean, and Magdalenian.
30) Inhabited since prehistory, there are fine examples of Aurignacian painting, bison, antelope and witches and the famous Magdalenian white horse.
31) Given the dating technique of the time Halling Man was thought to have been Aurignacian, taking him back to the closing phase of the Ice Age.
32) Northwestern Transylvania is the site where layers of the Middle Aurignacian culture have been identified, as signaled by the presence of blade scrapers, refitted core, burins.
33) The onset of the Aurignacian culture seems to have paralleled the late Mousterian facies in the Carpathian caves, if we accept as valid the C14 dating of level IIb in the cave of Gura Cheii – Râşnov.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurignacian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurignacian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurignacian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurignacian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurignacian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurignacian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurignacian
Compound Sentences with Aurignacian
Complex Sentences with Aurignacian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurignacian