Aurigae in a sentence
1) Epsilon Aurigae is an eclipsing binary variable star .
2) Epsilon Aurigae is the longest-period eclipsing binary currently known.
3) It is Capella (α Aurigae).
4) It has very weak emissions in the infrared spectrum, like Epsilon Aurigae.
Aurigae example sentences5) Zeta Aurigae's maximum magnitude is 3.7 and its minimum magnitude is 4.0.
6) AE Aurigae is a blue-hued main-sequence variable star.
7) Contrary to fact, Beta Aurigae is a white dwarf in this novel.
8) Zeta Aurigae is moving away from Earth at a rate of 8 mi per second.
9) An example of an eclipsing binary is Epsilon Aurigae in the constellation Auriga.
10) The galactic anticenter is located about 3.5° to the east of Beta Aurigae.
11) UU Aurigae is a variable red giant star at a distance of 2,000 light-years.
12) T Aurigae is classified as a slow nova, similar to DQ Herculis.
13) SS Aurigae is a very close binary star with a period of 4 hours and 20 minutes.
14) Eta Aurigae has an absolute magnitude of −1.7 and a luminosity of 450 L☉.
example sentences with Aurigae15) Iota Aurigae has an absolute magnitude of −2.3 and a luminosity of 700 L☉.
16) Besides the particularly bright stars of Alpha and Beta Aurigae, the constellation has many dimmer stars.
17) Theta Aurigae additionally has a second optical companion, discovered by Otto Wilhelm von Struve in 1852.
18) Beta Aurigae has a system of six planets; the third planet Halvmörk is the only habitable one.
19) RW Aurigae's spectrum indicates a turbulent stellar atmosphere, and has prominent emission lines of calcium and hydrogen.
20) In photometric observations of Epsilon, an unusual variable, Lambda Aurigae is commonly used as a comparison star.
21) AE Aurigae, a runaway star, is a bright variable star currently located within the Flaming Star Nebula.
22) RT Aurigae is a Cepheid variable which ranges between magnitudes 5.0 and 5.8 over a period of 3.7 days.
23) Zeta Aurigae and Eta Aurigae were first called the "Kids" by Cleostratus, an ancient Greek astronomer.
24) Zeta Aurigae and Eta Aurigae were first called the "Kids" by Cleostratus, an ancient Greek astronomer.
25) A battle recounted in the story takes place in Alpha Aurigae, in which Preston Cole defeat 12 Covenant warships.
26) Nu Aurigae is a G9.5III (G-type giant) star of magnitude 3.97, 230 light-years from Earth.
27) In addition, it has one prominent nebula, the Flaming Star Nebula, associated with the variable star AE Aurigae.
How to use Aurigae in a sentence28) Eta Aurigae is a part of the "Haedi" or "Kids" asterism, along with Zeta and Epsilon Aurigae.
29) Eta Aurigae is a part of the "Haedi" or "Kids" asterism, along with Zeta and Epsilon Aurigae.
30) An international team of astronomers, led by Dr. Tae-Soo Pyo (Subaru Telescope, NAOJ), has revealed a complicated outflow structure in the binary UY Aur (Aurigae).
31) The star at the tip of this triangle is e (epsilon) Aurigae, a huge star 2,000 light years away which, every 27 years, is eclipsed by something even huger -- eclipsed for two full years.
32) Two years later Stebbins used the photometer and discovered four stars to be eclipsing binary stars: Beta Aurigae, Spica, Alpha Coronae Borealis and Delta Orionis.
33) Another important difference was that the charioteers themselves, the "aurigae", were considered to be the winners, although they were usually also slaves (as in the Greek world).
34) This event is credited with ejecting AE Aurigae, Mu Columbae and 53 Arietis at above 200 km·s−1 and has been traced to the Trapezium cluster in the Orion Nebula some two million years ago.
35) The annual Aurigids have a radiant located about two degrees north of Theta Aurigae, a third-magnitude star in the center of the constellation.
36) The separation of this magnitude 9.2 component was 2.2 arcminutes (130.7 arcseconds) in 2007 with an angle of 350°. 4 Aurigae is a double star at a distance of 159 light-years.
37) The separation was at 52 arcseconds in 1978 and has been increasing since then because of the proper motion of Theta Aurigae, 0.1 arcseconds per year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurigae
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurigae with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurigae
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurigae in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurigae.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurigae. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurigae
Compound Sentences with Aurigae
Complex Sentences with Aurigae
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurigae