Auriga in a sentence
1) Auriga is home to several less prominent binary and double stars.
2) There were another 3 small open clusters in Auriga.
3) Auriga is home to two meteor showers.
4) Cisco coverage resumed with a buy at auriga.
Auriga example sentences5) The stars of Auriga were incorporated into several Chinese constellations.
6) Is this gravity suitable to treat the Auriga?
7) The stars of Auriga feature in Inuit constellations.
8) A large, impressive constellation between Auriga and Andromeda.
9) The brightest star in Auriga is "Capella".
10) However, depictions of Auriga have been inconsistent over the years.
11) Near Auriga is the large constellation Taurus, the Bull.
12) The artificial intelligence system of the USM Auriga.
13) The Delta Aurigids are a faint shower radiating from Auriga.
14) Camelopardalis lies between Auriga and the Pole Star.
example sentences with Auriga15) HD 49674 is a star in Auriga with one planet orbiting it.
16) Auriga Partners manages three funds for a total of more than 330 millions euros .
17) Yet another mythological association of Auriga is Theseus's son Hippolytus.
18) The crook of Auriga stood for a goat-herd or shepherd.
19) Different names were noted for Auriga and Capella in Eastern Pacific societies.
20) Al Nath was formerly included in Auriga, as Gamma Aurigæ.
21) Traditionally, illustrations of Auriga represent it as a chariot and its driver.
22) Auriga is a beautiful circlet of jeweled stars, gracing the sky overhead.
23) The Decans are Orion, Eridanus, and Auriga.
24) An example of an eclipsing binary is Epsilon Aurigae in the constellation Auriga.
25) Auriga has many open clusters and other objects because the Milky Way runs through it.
26) The USM Auriga was originally designed by artist Nigel Phelps and resembled a medical instrument.
27) Indigenous peoples of California and Nevada also noticed the bright pattern of Auriga's stars.
How to use Auriga in a sentence28) Auriga is one of the most striking of all the constellations of the northern hemisphere.
29) The Milky Way flows through Auriga, and there are also some fine open clusters here.
30) HAT-P-9 b is the most recently confirmed exoplanet in Auriga, orbiting the star HAT-P-9.
31) Capella guides Auriga, ... Dithyramvos-Orion.
32) It is considered to be the "Auriga virtutum" or the charioteer of the virtues.
33) An ancient constellation, Auriga was pictured as a goat herder by the Greeks and Romans.
34) M36 is found just inside the center of eastern edge of the five-sided figure of Auriga.
35) Distephano is a soldier in the United Systems Military, stationed aboard the "Auriga".
36) Some of the stars of Auriga were incorporated into a now-defunct constellation called Telescopium Herschelii.
37) The stars of Auriga comprised a herd of goats, an association also present in Greek mythology.
38) The other meteor showers radiating from Auriga are far less prominent and capricious than the Alpha Aurigids.
39) An incidental appearance of Auriga in Greek mythology is as the limbs of Medea's brother.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Auriga
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Auriga with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Auriga
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Auriga in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Auriga.
20 examples of simple sentences of Auriga. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Auriga
Compound Sentences with Auriga
Complex Sentences with Auriga
Compound-Complex Sentences with Auriga