Aurelius in a sentence
1) In both he is called "Aurelius" for short.
2) Aurelius is the oldest dorm, built in 1923.
3) The best scorer was Marcus Aurelius with 11 goals.
4) Aurelius goes northward in pursuit of the Saxons.
Aurelius example sentences5) Marcus Aurelius praises it to the skies.
6) I am searching desperately for a video on Marcus Aurelius.
7) Aurelius is found with a torn page from Jane Eyre.
8) His apology was directed to the Emperor Marcus Aurelius.
9) He is also the grandson of Marcus Aurelius.
10) Both films portray the death of Marcus Aurelius as an assassination.
11) Aurelius Victor was a historian who lived circa A.D. 320- 390.
12) The Roman Empire during the reign of Marcus Aurelius.
13) Aurelius and Mira practice swordfighting and become close to each other.
14) Their leader was a certain Marcus Aurelius Epagathus.
example sentences with Aurelius15) Varicocele and hydrocele does not affect Aurelius acts.
16) Antonius Pius was succeeded by Marcus Aurelius in 161.
17) Aurelius married his first cousin Faustina the Younger in 145.
18) Upon becoming emperor he took the name Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus.
19) Claudius Aurelius Aristobulus, but confirmed him in both roles.
20) In his "Meditations", Marcus Aurelius defines several such practices.
21) A persecution arose under Marcus Aurelius.
22) His campaigns against them are commemorated on the Column of Marcus Aurelius.
23) Eldad sees Hengist standing by Aurelius and demands silence.
24) The issue has been discussed in many passages by Christian doctor Aurelius Augustinus.
25) The biographer Aurelius Victor reports that Gallienus forbade senators from becoming military commanders.
26) Aurelius overtakes Hengist, and a "most furious" fight begins.
27) But Emperor Marcus Aurelius (Richard Harris) has other ideas.
How to use Aurelius in a sentence28) In 180, Marcus Aurelius died, and Commodus became Emperor.
29) Marcus Aurelius "Mark" Meadows was born into a thoroughly bourgeois military family.
30) After a long struggle, Marcus Aurelius managed to push back the invaders.
31) The emperor now changed his name to Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus.
32) Titus Claudius Marcus Aurelius Aristobulus, consul in AD. 285.
33) Marcus Aurelius fought them back in Germany before he died in 180AD.
34) Aurelius expects Hengist's rush, and rushes with speed into the field.
35) Antoninus Pius dies in 161 AD and his nephew Marcus Aurelius assumes power.
36) Aurelius is the brother of Uther and ruler of Britain before Uther.
37) They dropped their portfolios and hung their coats from Marcus Aurelius's stone fingertips.
38) Marcus Aurelius Claudius Gothicus, emperor from AD. 268 to 270.
39) In one such mood I turned for the first time to Marcus Aurelius.
40) Marcus Aurelius (121–180), Emperor of Rome, philosopher.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurelius
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurelius with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurelius
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurelius in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurelius.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurelius. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurelius
Compound Sentences with Aurelius
Complex Sentences with Aurelius
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurelius