Aurelian in a sentence
1) Tacitus was the immediate successor of Aurelian.
2) Aurelian's reign records the only uprising of mint workers.
3) The rich province Egypt was also recovered by Aurelian.
4) In 272, Aurelian assumed the same title as Philip.
Aurelian example sentences5) Then Aurelian's attention turned to the east of the empire.
6) The city of Orléans in France is named after Aurelian.
7) Aurelian, if you will conquer, be merciful!
8) Britannia was part of this until 274 when Aurelian reunited the empire.
9) In this plot, Aurelian is added as a possible conspirator.
10) Aurelian wanted to eliminate this, and put Felicissimus under trial.
11) Saint Paul Aurelian was born in Glamorgan in the 6th century.
12) Nearly half a century after Elagabalus, Aurelian came to power.
13) They demanded the resignation of Aurelian Popa, the director.
14) After the death of Aurelian, a series of attacks had taken place.
example sentences with Aurelian15) Under the new emperor's regime the surviving murderers of Aurelian were executed.
16) Battle of Pavia–Aurelian destroys the retreating Alemanni army.
17) It is Aurelian's bottom line, which pleases us more, however.
18) Aurelian moved a large number of Carpi to Pannonia in 272.
19) Aurelian was married to Ulpia Severina, about whom little is known.
20) Under Aurelian he was said to be the emperor's most outstanding commander.
21) Craiutu, Aurelian, and Jeremy Jennings, eds.
22) The Roman "gens" Aurelian was associated with the cult of Sol.
23) In 273 A.D. Emperor Aurelian withdrew the Roman Army from Dacia.
24) Aurelian's attempt to reform the currency had failed; the denarius was dead.
25) The town was reincorporated into the Roman Empire under Emperor Aurelian in 272.
26) Like Aurelian she was from Dacia.
27) Aurelian, Roman emperor (270-275), born in Sirmium.
How to use Aurelian in a sentence28) Horace Aurelian White, Deputy Controller, HM Stationery Office.
29) This set the stage for the ultimate destruction of the Gallic Empire under Aurelian.
30) More recently, the company was reported to be eyeing Aurelian Resources in Ecuador.
31) As far as we know, Aurelian has fewer than 60 purebred registered Arabian offspring.
32) The identity of Aurelian's Sol Invictus has long been a subject of scholarly debate.
33) To celebrate these victories, Aurelian was granted the title of "Germanicus Maximus".
34) For the rest of year, Aurelian harassed the enemy with his Dalmatian cavalry.
35) In 274 the Roman emperor Aurelian made it an official cult alongside the traditional Roman cults.
36) One of his fellow students was Paul Aurelian, a key figure in Cornish monasticism.
37) Hijmans argues that Aurelian's solar deity was simply the traditional Greco-Roman Sol Invictus.
38) Finally, Aurelian Titus arrives.
39) The Gallic Empire ended with Emperor Aurelian's victory at Châlons in 274.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurelian
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurelian with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurelian
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurelian in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurelian.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurelian. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurelian
Compound Sentences with Aurelian
Complex Sentences with Aurelian
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurelian