Aurangzeb in a sentence
1) One person whom Aurangzeb never deceived was his father.
2) Aurangzeb seized the moment and pressed forward.
3) Aurangzeb had no taste for fine arts.
4) Aurangzeb's rule proved harsh and repressive.
Aurangzeb example sentences5) But Aurangzeb was rarely prepared to rely on military prowess alone.
6) Aurangzeb witnessed bitter fights among his sons in his last days.
7) Aurangzeb had great love for his place of birth.
8) The influx continued till the reign of Aurangzeb.
9) He published translation of Aurangzeb in 1940.
10) But Aurangzeb kept pressing the war on.
11) More serious were Aurangzeb's actions against non-Muslims.
12) It was destroyed by Mughal ruler Aurangzeb.
13) Aurangzeb had a keen mind and learned quickly from his reading.
14) Cow slaughter was not prohibited during the reign of Aurangzeb.
example sentences with Aurangzeb15) Despite his powerful position he remained loyal to emperor Aurangzeb.
16) Throughout his reign, Aurangzeb engaged in almost constant warfare.
17) But at this awkward moment, Aurangzeb suddenly recovered.
18) In April 1685, Aurangzeb changed his strategy.
19) Aurangzeb later demolished three storeys of this temple.
20) In front of it is a marble pavilion added by Aurangzeb.
21) Unlike his father, Aurangzeb was not much interested in architecture.
22) Aurangzeb had imposed ban on slaughter of cattle in some selected places.
23) Later, Aurangzeb was covered by marathas.
24) Khuldabad is surrounded by a high fortified wall built by Aurangzeb.
25) But a century later Aurangzeb found only scrub forests near Burhanpur.
26) Azam was Aurangzeb's second son.
27) Soon after, Aurangzeb occupied the Delhi throne.
How to use Aurangzeb in a sentence28) Aurangzeb asked the voice to prove its truthfulness.
29) Aurangzeb was frustrated with Rajaram's successful escape.
30) To Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb, Sikhs were heretics.
31) Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb destroyed the temple again in 1706.
32) But Aurangzeb's troops forbade the holy man to accept the gift.
33) Like Aurangzeb she grew bitter and heartless.
34) In 1693, Aurangzeb attacked it again.
35) Another inscription records that Aurangzeb conquered Bijapur in 1685-86.
36) Finally Aurangzeb himself had to come and Panhala was surrendered.
37) Balkh was the government seat of Aurangzeb in his youth.
38) The decisive Mughal defeat at Salher shook Aurangzeb.
39) In 1658, Aurangzeb arranged his formal coronation in Delhi.
40) Aurangzeb refused, and tried to have Ajit assassinated.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurangzeb
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurangzeb with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurangzeb
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurangzeb in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurangzeb.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurangzeb. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurangzeb
Compound Sentences with Aurangzeb
Complex Sentences with Aurangzeb
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurangzeb