Aurangabad in a sentence
1) The Aurangabad bench was established in 1982.
2) Aurangabad district in Bihar is home to many tourist attractions.
3) His tomb is beyond the western gate of Aurangabad.
4) The bench at Aurangabad has more than 13 judges.
Aurangabad example sentences5) Aurangabad is the main city of the region.
6) The culture of Aurangabad city is heavily influenced by Hyderabad.
7) So the history of Judiciary Aurangabad is much old.
8) Maharashtra's Aurangabad has over 40% Muslim concentration.
9) The land of Aurangabad has produced eminent personalities from down to ages.
10) The only industry in Aurangabad allured hundreds of craftsman.
11) He completed his higher education from S. B. College Aurangabad.
12) The Aurangabad Bench celebrated its 28th anniversary on 27 August 2009.
13) Aurangabad divisions almost completely coincides with the Marathwada region of Maharashtra.
14) Aurangabad Municipal Corporation (AMC) is the local civil body.
example sentences with Aurangabad15) Maharashtra Gramin Bank has its regional head office in Aurangabad city.
16) Aurangabad has rail connectivity with Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad.
17) The nearest airport is at Aurangabad which is 150 km from district headquarters.
18) Umga is one of the famous tourist attractions in Aurangabad.
19) It also holds the seat for the Assembly – Aurangabad West.
20) Initially only a few districts of Maharashtra were under the Aurangabad bench.
21) Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra.
22) During this period several poets from Burhanpur also settled at Aurangabad.
23) Hence he was besieged by Bajirao at Aurangabad.
24) Another tourist place in Aurangabad that bears some historical significance is Piru.
25) Feeling himself sufficiently strong, Bussy now decided to march against Aurangabad.
26) Till 1991 there was only on Subdivision in Aurangabad district.
27) He undertook army training at Aurangabad.
How to use Aurangabad in a sentence28) Fazli was one of the Sufi poets of Aurangabad.
29) Paithani silk saris are also made in Aurangabad.
30) De Bussy in Aurangabad in November 1753.
31) There are two subdivisions of this district, Aurangabad and Daudnagar.
32) His shrine is in Fatehabad in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra.
33) Former RJD leader Sushil Singh has been given the Aurangabad seat.
34) Currently, the Skoda factory in Aurangabad is used for final assembly.
35) First of three nights in Aurangabad.
36) Sri Singh was also First Chief Judicial Magistrate of Aurangabad.
37) It is second city in Maharashtra having GEC u0026 GMC after Aurangabad.
38) After lunch, fly to Aurangabad.
39) A new Nagpur–Aurangabad–Mumbai express highway is also being developed.
40) Sporadic violence was reported in Beed and Aurangabad.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aurangabad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aurangabad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aurangabad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aurangabad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aurangabad.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aurangabad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aurangabad
Compound Sentences with Aurangabad
Complex Sentences with Aurangabad
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aurangabad