Asturias in a sentence
1) Asturias emphasizes that ancient cultures are preserved within these layers.
2) Asturias's home country celebrated his international recognition.
3) They finally disappear along the continental margin of Asturias.
4) Asturias employs figurative language to describe dream imagery and the irrational.
Asturias example sentences5) Asturias's text marks a dramatic shift in narrative writing.
6) There are at present 78 municipalities in Asturias.
7) In, Asturias uses language to challenge dictatorial power.
8) They remained married until Asturias' death in 1974.
9) Here they established a supply store where Asturias spent his adolescence.
10) Therefore this story represents Asturias accepting his Parisian self.
11) The only official language in Asturias is Spanish.
12) Asturias has also its own dialectal variation.
13) Asturias is organised territorially into municipalities, further subdivided into parishes.
14) Asturias uses a significant amount of Mayan vocabulary in his works.
example sentences with Asturias15) Asturias stayed in Paris for a total of ten years.
16) Some of the finest beaches in Spain lie westwards towards Asturias.
17) Asturias also has examples of the Sleeping Hero myth.
18) Eastern Asturias is also easily accessible from Santander Airport.
19) Spain - Asturias produce the acetylsalicylic acid.
20) Surrealism has contributed greatly to the works of Asturias.
21) Asturias and Gallaecia are again part of it.
22) It is the best Baroque façade in the whole of Asturias.
23) Asturias was greatly inspired by the Maya culture of Central America.
24) It is unlikely that Rodrigo ever regained his place in eastern Asturias.
25) Asturias amounts more than 80% of the whole production of Spain.
26) Certain aspects of indigenous life were of a unique interest to Asturias.
27) As mentioned above, Maya culture was an important inspiration for Asturias.
How to use Asturias in a sentence28) Throughout Asturias' literary career, he was continually involved in politics.
29) Miguel Ángel Asturias won the literature Nobel Prize in 1967.
30) The music of Asturias is varied.
31) In Asturias, prisoners were tortured.
32) Asturias is also home to the Prince of Asturias Awards.
33) Asturias is also home to the Prince of Asturias Awards.
34) In 2008 she received the Concord Prince of Asturias Award.
35) The failed rising in Asturias marked the effective end of the Republic.
36) Prince of Asturias Award for Literature (1982).
37) His time in Paris also introduced Asturias to surrealism.
38) Oviedo also hosts the annual Prince of Asturias Awards.
39) Christianisation went slowly in Asturias without supplanting the ancient pagan divinities.
40) The first Christian power was Asturias.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Asturias
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Asturias with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Asturias
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Asturias in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Asturias.
20 examples of simple sentences of Asturias. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Asturias
Compound Sentences with Asturias
Complex Sentences with Asturias
Compound-Complex Sentences with Asturias