Astraea in a sentence
1) In some version of the myth Astraea, also ruled.
2) Astraea has a good relationship with her senpai sisters.
3) The Astraea Hill school system employs the Scottish system of grade numbering.
4) Now the Virgin Astraea returns; Saturn's kingdoms return.
Astraea example sentences5) Much like the band's previous work Astraea is considered primarily as mathcore.
6) This project was critical for the whole internal integration of the Astraea T7.
7) Immigrants in the Republic of Ireland Astraea Video Web.
8) Some have suggested it gets its name from the Greek goddess of justice Astraea.
9) One music video and one single spawned out of the release of "Astraea".
10) However, common Astraea Turbo snails are quite fine u003e This seems pretty extreme to me.
11) They started recording "Astraea" in June at James Spence's house in Nottingham.
12) Fifteen years later, he found 5 Astraea, the first new asteroid in 38 years.
13) Astraea was the last of the immortals to leave earth with the decline of the ages.
14) In addition to the idea of political peace Rubens also includes the personification of Justice, Astraea.
example sentences with Astraea15) Astraea, Nassarius, Cerith, Trochus, a good mix is what you are looking for.
16) In fact, I think Astraea has a little crush on that giant great dane she was playing with!
17) They released their third album "Astraea" (2012) with the first line-up change in their career.
18) Though-out most of 2014 the band was dormant in writing new songs for a fourth album to succeed Astraea.
19) According to Daedalus, Astraea is extremely quick and has great close-combat capabilities but is vulnerable to long-range attacks.
20) Periodically the three student councils, along with the Etoiles, meet in the Astraea Joint Student Council.
21) James Spence described "Astraea" and the band's previous album Cosmology as being "really grand titles".
22) In 1599 he published "Nosce Teipsum" (Know thyself) and "Hymnes of Astraea".
23) In his absence, Mauritius came under the command of Captain Charles Marsh Schomberg in HMS "Astraea".
24) When she goes to Court, she takes on the name of Astraea, the goddess of chastity and justice.
25) Firing began at 16:00, when "Renommée" attempted to engage "Astraea" at extreme range.
26) After her 2010 Redcar election defeat Baird founded the Astraea Institute for Gender Justice along with feminist criminologist Jill Radford.
27) Recipient of a CUNY Women's Research Foundation Award, an AFI Grant and an Astraea Foundation Grant.
How to use Astraea in a sentence28) Ten Red legged Hermit Crabs, 20 or so assorted snails (Astraea, Cerith, and Nerites).
29) The return of Astraea to earth is symbolic of the embodiment of continuing Justice with the birth of the future king.
30) Many writers of the Renaissance and early modern periods used the figure of Astraea to praise the rulers of their times.
31) There is one caveat preventing better testing: the moment keyboard input is given to Astraea on PyPy, PyPy segfaults.
32) My water parameters are good and I have oodles of copepods.Good u003e Two days ago, I purchased my first live stock- 5 turbo snails, 5 Astraea snails, and 10 (total) blue leg and scarlet hermits.
33) Assorted snails (Astraea, Stomatella, Cerith, Nassarius spp., et. al.) 1. (1-2) Variable giant clam (Tridacna maxima) 2. (2-3) Boring giant clam (Tridacna crocea) 1.
34) With the broadcast of the Sora No Otoshimono Forte anime season, the January 2011 issue of Newtype featured Ikaros as the most popular female character, with Nymph at 7 and Astraea at 9.
35) When she reunites with her son, she harasses Astraea and some of the other girls by fondling their breasts, and then flirts with Sugata, which enrages Mikako.
36) Likewise, "black" versions of Nymph and Astraea also exist, and hordes of them have been produced by the Master of Synapse.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Astraea
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Astraea with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Astraea
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Astraea in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Astraea.
20 examples of simple sentences of Astraea. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Astraea
Compound Sentences with Astraea
Complex Sentences with Astraea
Compound-Complex Sentences with Astraea