Astbury in a sentence
1) Astbury played one solo concert in 1999.
2) Astbury's article surveys recent publications on the trade.
3) Astbury Marsden were looking to revive their community programme and encourage employee volunteering.
4) In 1991, Astbury and Duffy were writing again for their next album.
Astbury example sentences5) Astbury started up a garage band called Holy Barbarians a few months later.
6) It was discovered to be variable by English amateur T.H. Astbury in 1905.
7) Painter James Astbury Hammersley also came from Burslem.
8) Astbury became lead singer of The Doors of the 21st Century in 2002.
9) The collection includes a short film made by singer Ian Astbury and Rick Rogers.
10) The number one independent tour operator to Formentera is Astbury Apartment Holidays in Middlesbrough.
11) Astbury hypothesized that the structure of fibrous proteins was stabilized by hydrogen bonds in β-sheets.
12) Sir Roderick Deane and Mr John Astbury retired from the Board on 31 August 2013.
13) The band lineup includes Ian Astbury on lead vocals, Ray on keyboards, Robby on guitars.
14) Another among the first 100 celebrants authorised was Carol Ditchburn (later Astbury), aged 24.
example sentences with Astbury15) Ian Astbury of The Cult and Mike Patton of Faith No More also declined audition offers.
16) The covers and the water works are on land owned by Limekiln Farm at Astbury Lime Works.
17) The owner, John Astbury, fell in love with the island more than a dozen years ago.
18) Plot: Jim takes drugs and starts hallucinating that he is Ian Astbury out of The Cult.
19) Stone blocks formed the sleepers and can be seen on the embankment above the lime works at Astbury.
20) Astbury announced in February 2007 that he was leaving Riders on the Storm and returning to The Cult.
21) By the 18th century they held significant farming lands around Astbury and Prestbury in the County of Cheshire.
22) In April 1983, Astbury teamed up with guitarist Billy Duffy and formed the band "Death Cult".
23) This idea is be supported by the fact that the Romans had a small camp at Bent Farm, Astbury.
24) Astbury Marsden explains that the continually evolving regulatory environment has led to important shifts in banks ' non-client facing hiring strategies.
25) Straight also told investigators that the Apostle John Peter Astbury had been recruited for Soviet intelligence by either Blunt or Burgess.
26) On 20 September 2013 Praveen Halappanavar's solicitor served legal proceedings against Galway University Hospital and separately against Dr Katherine Astbury.
27) In 1991, director Oliver Stone offered Astbury the role of Jim Morrison in Stone's film "The Doors".
28) In 1999, Astbury and Duffy reformed The Cult with Matt Sorum and ex-Porno for Pyros bassist Martyn LeNoble.
29) BC rental cars, the largest in Spain, are based right on the port and offer good rates to Astbury clients.
30) A citation to Astbury's earlier X-ray diffraction work was one of only eight references in Franklin's first paper on DNA.
31) Dr. Alan Astbury, Professor Emeritus of Physics at the University of Victoria, died on July 21 following a brief illness.
32) UA 1 is a collaboration of 100 or so physicists from Europe and the US, led by Alan Astbury from the UK's Rutherford-Appleton Laboratory and Carlo Rubbia from CERN.
33) ALso enjoy 2 bonus scenes cut from the video ('Wild Child' sung by Ian Astbury u0026 'Riders On The Storm' sung by Scott Stapp. 75 min.
34) Mr John Astbury, Clerk to the Justices, said yesterday he had heard suggestions on Wednesday that Mr Boswell, 62, had nodded off.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Astbury
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Astbury with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Astbury
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Astbury in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Astbury.
20 examples of simple sentences of Astbury. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Astbury
Compound Sentences with Astbury
Complex Sentences with Astbury
Compound-Complex Sentences with Astbury