Armagnac in a sentence
1) Armagnacs have a specificity: they offer vintage qualities.
2) Armagnac was the first distilled spirit in France.
3) Cognac is distilled twice, most Armagnac once.
Armagnac example sentences4) The count of Armagnac reinforced his fortresses instead of engaging Edward.
5) Consequently the lacustrine band reached as far south as the Armagnac .
6) The war between Armagnacs and Burgundians began to look extremely serious.
7) The Cognac and Armagnac regions are also nearby.
8) Add the passion fruit, gelatine and Armagnac or brandy.
9) Comte d'Évreux et du bas Armagnac .
10) Louis d' Armagnac , duke of Nemours.
11) Do you think you can fool me, Armagnac at sunset?
12) The French were paralysed by the disputes between Burgundians and Armagnacs .
13) Purely nosocomial with Armagnac results unerringly 30 prazosin for confused patients.
14) Among the most renowned are Cognac and Armagnac from Southwestern France.
15) If you want something with a bit more bite, go for Armagnac .
example sentences with Armagnac16) Servants, a thunderous Burgundy, more Armagnac , cigars.
17) These possessions were Béarn, Armagnac and Limousin.
18) Only after it was apparent that Edward was departing did Armagnac harass the English.
19) As of 1439, the region was threatened by marauding Armagnacs from France.
20) A quietly efficient English manservant brought them coffee and Armagnac , and then withdrew.
21) In the Middle Ages it became the governmental center for the dukes of Armagnac .
22) Armagnac is also from this region, as are high quality prunes from Agen.
23) Cognac is associated with smooth sophisticates, while Armagnac is considered a peasant's tipple.
24) Among European monarchies, Jean V of Armagnac formed a rare brother-sister relationship.
25) After Louis's assassination, the Armagnac family took political power in opposition to John.
26) He was married to Armagnac's daughter Marie of Anjou and favored the Armagnacs.
27) The result that the regions of Cognac and Armagnac became famous for producing high-quality brandy.
28) The two nobles involved were the Count of Armagnac and the Count of Foix.
How to use Armagnac in a sentence
How to use Armagnac in a sentence29) Others, like Jacques d' Armagnac , Duke of Nemours, were executed.
30) Charles V could scarcely avoid having to respond to the appeals lodged by Albret and Armagnac .
31) What makes cognac the international high-flyer, and Armagnac the spotty, stay-at-home plodder?
32) Armagnac , rather like SuperBrat, is appealing because of its rough edges, its unpredictability.
33) Civil War was raging in France, especially between the parties of Armagnac and the Burgundians.
34) In areas left behind by the sea in the Armagnac , unfossiliferous sands and muds were deposited.
35) He was sitting before the log fire, his Armagnac untouched, his face in repose sombre.
36) Very quickly after the battle, the fragile truce between the Armagnac and Burgundian factions broke down.
37) Louis XII appointed Louis d' Armagnac , Duke of Nemours as viceroy at Naples.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Armagnac
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Armagnac with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Armagnac
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Armagnac in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Armagnac.
20 examples of simple sentences of Armagnac. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Armagnac
Compound Sentences with Armagnac
Complex Sentences with Armagnac
Compound-Complex Sentences with Armagnac