Aristides in a sentence
1) Ten thousand spectators watched the first Derby, where Aristides won.
2) Another famous resident of the same period was Aelius Aristides .
3) She had a romantic relationship with Aristides Demetrios.
Aristides example sentences4) Themistocles's motion was passed easily, despite strong opposition from Aristides .
5) The first building in insula II is the House of Aristides .
6) Toby Jones as Aristides Silk, a pickpocket.
7) His prestige was so great that be became known as Aristides the Just.
8) Aristides Bustillo working with one of the small study groups at evangelism workshop.
9) Korman, Justine H. and Ruiz, Aristides .
10) The winner is Aristides , a three-year-old chestnut colt, beating fourteen other horses.
11) In addition, Aristides Demetrios grew up in Folly Cove.
12) On 25 March 1905 Aristides Langone was elected first elected president of the institution.
13) Aristides González (PUR) def.
14) Strive to become the modern day Aristides . ■ No government can exist without taxation.
15) Aristides Gazetas claims that Third Cinema now carries on the Cinema Novo tradition.
example sentences with Aristides
example sentences with Aristides16) The eponymous founder of the bawdy Miletian school of literature Aristides of Miletus taught here.
17) Edwards claims that this is in response to Aristides' argument against the divinity of Zeus.
18) The Luxembourg royal family and their entourage received visas from Aristides de Sousa Mendes in Bordeaux.
19) Defense lawyers Aristides DAcosta and Carlos Pe ñ a Jústiz turned in courageous performances.
20) Meanwhile, detectives Thomson and Thompson are on the trail of a pickpocket, Aristides Silk.
21) In 1875, Lewis rode in the very first Kentucky Derby on the winning horse, Aristides .
22) Later, Lindu leaves the alcoholic and abusive Aristides and moves with her children to São Paulo.
23) Aristides refused to countenance this; conversely Themistocles was not pleased that only 100 ships would be built.
24) The tax assessment system was also perceived as biased and inefficient compared to the earlier standards set by Aristides .
25) Aristides tell us that a ship was carried in a procession at the feast called Dionusia in Smyrna.
26) Upon their arrival, Dona Lindu discovers that Aristides had formed a second family with Dona Mocinha.
27) He was the seventh of eight children of Aristides Inácio da Silva and Eurídice Ferreira de Melo.
28) Aristides Pereira, 87, Cape Verdean politician and guerrilla leader, President (1975-1991).
How to use Aristides in a sentence29) Only a week ago, between 300,000 and one million Haitians rallied to Aristides government, in Port-au-Prince.
30) Tintin, Thomson and Thompson track down the pickpocket, Aristides Silk, a kleptomaniac who collects wallets.
31) Aristides and Cato Major.
32) According to Aristides Gazetas, Cinema Novo is the first example of an influential genre called Third Cinema.
33) He was compared with Aristides the Just, and there were those who wished a similar fate for him.
34) Much extra detail for the period is provided by Plutarch, in his biographies of Aristides and especially Cimon.
35) Miskito pastor who travelled 3 full days to attend evangelism workshop in Juigalpa with bobby Franklin and Aristides Bustillo.
36) The historian Polybius, a witness, reported that soldiers used the works of the painter Aristides as gaming-boards.
37) Inshore Aristides Romero has been catching big sierra mackerel just around the corner from the lodge and smaller size snapper.
38) Claude Vernon Aristides Bucknall.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Aristides
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Aristides with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Aristides
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Aristides in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Aristides.
20 examples of simple sentences of Aristides. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Aristides
Compound Sentences with Aristides
Complex Sentences with Aristides
Compound-Complex Sentences with Aristides