Arish in a sentence
1) With the road open, Israeli forces continued advancing towards Arish .
2) I feel sad when I read news about Al Arish .
3) The report came from an Air Support Officer in Arish .
Arish example sentences
Arish example sentences4) The brigade, leaving El Arish at midnight, followed the squadron.
5) Attackers also fired rocket-propelled grenades at army checkpoints guarding El Arish airport.
6) With the victory at Magdhaba the occupation of El Arish was secure.
7) Israel also bombed Arish , Gaza, Damascus, and Cairo.
8) Arish Bhiwandiwala as the younger Vijay Chauhan.
9) By the following morning a mounted force had reached El Arish to find it abandoned.
10) Emerging at the western end, Israeli forces advanced to the outskirts of Arish .
11) On 20 March Dobell moved his headquarters from El Arish to Rafa.
12) Advance patrols discovered that the Turks had withdrawn along the Wadi el Arish to Magdhaba.
13) Magdhaba was about 40 mi from the British railhead and 25 mi from El Arish .
14) Chauvel's force had left El Arish the previous night, carrying one water bottle per man.
15) The next phase of the campaign was an advance of 50 mi across the desert to El Arish .
example sentences with Arish16) Travelling overnight, they reached El Arish by dawn, which had been evacuated by the Turkish forces.
17) One Scud targeted the port of Arish and two targeted the Israeli bridgehead on the Suez Canal.
18) At 12:15 pm, Division 914 received orders to patrol a position 20 miles north of Arish .
19) Egypt also was allowed to deploy armed fighter jets to El Arish to assist its ground forces in Sinai.
20) French ships became involved after operations passed out of the British naval zone, which ended at El Arish .
21) On 11 November, the division was ordered to move east towards Masaid and El Arish on the coast.
22) In this direction, the Egyptian city of El Arish is the last one to display proper Levantine features.
23) The second attack a few hours later at 03:00 was launched towards the El Arish Redoubt.
24) By December El Arish was occupied by an Ottoman force and the defence of the Suez Canal was organised.
25) At 11:45 am, another report arrived at Supreme Command saying two ships were approaching the Arish coast.
26) On Thursday , May 16, 2013, seven Egyptian soldiers were kidnapped in El Arish in northern Sinai.
27) Gaps in the ridge at Corfe Castle and Arish Mell are due to faults causing weakening of the chalk.
28) The creation of this infrastructure enabled a strong defensive position and a forward base to be established at El Arish .
How to use Arish in a sentence29) These included extending the Palestine railway system to Wadi El Arish , with a good motor road beside the railway.
30) On Eid al-Adha, the Muslim army marched from Shajratein to El Arish , a small town lacking a garrison.
31) December 21 - WWI: El Arish occupied by the British Empire Desert Column during advance across the Sinai Peninsula.
32) As it reached the outskirts of Arish , Tal's division also consolidated its hold on Rafah and Khan Yunis.
33) On 13 January 1915 it was known to the British that strong columns were passing through el Auja and El Arish .
34) Magdhaba, with its 2,000-man garrison, was 24 mi to the south-east, on the Wadi El Arish .
35) The pumping plant at Mazar pumped 330,000 gallons to El Arish where 100,000 gallons were required by the railway and troops.
36) The hospital train would take him to the stationary hospital at Gaza, or El Arish or straight on to Kantara.
37) The northern group of about 3,000 men moved via Magdhaba to El Arish and thence along the northern route towards Port Said.
38) The Royal Navy arrived on 22 December 1916, and supplies began landing on the beaches near El Arish on 24 December.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arish
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arish with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arish
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arish in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arish.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arish. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arish
Compound Sentences with Arish
Complex Sentences with Arish
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arish