Argentinean in a sentence
1) This regiment is the oldest and more aristocratic Argentinean infantry regiment.
2) Many Bolivian officers practice ocean sailing in Argentinean big naval ships.
3) The Argentinean capital was white again after nearly a century.
Argentinean example sentences4) The level of wastewater treatment varies among the Argentinean regions.
5) This means gathering similar information from the Argentinean side.
6) However, the Argentinean proposal has not been materialized yet.
7) This one mixes middle eastern with an Argentinean grill.
8) Di Maria has been the great hope of the Argentinean team.
9) The project was started by an Argentinean Arch Linux user.
10) It fails when the Argentineans discover about the plot.
11) In Chile, the Argentinean version was also broadcast.
12) They want nothing to do with anything Argentinean .
13) The lights even ended up in Argentinean Playboy!
14) I am Argentinean , resident in B.Aires.
15) Lucia Puenzo is the other prominent contemporary Argentinean director.
example sentences with Argentinean16) However, Argentinean state law is mono-cultural and blind to diversity.
17) Emilio Ambasz is an Argentinean architect and designer.
18) Unfortunately this wonderful project of Argentinean Masonry has not continued.
19) The Argentinean lost to Berdych in their only previous meeting.
20) This is South American TV, in particular Argentinean TV.
21) On January 25, 1960 the first Argentinean Chevrolet pick-up was introduced.
22) Paraguayans and Argentineans also get short shift from the CIA.
23) El Alamo is definitely not Argentinean .
24) I am an Argentinean priest who very much enjoys reading your anti-modernist periodical.
25) Production was suspended in the early 2000s as the Argentinean economy went downhill.
26) Before the 1953-54 season, Argentinean coach Helenio Herrera was hired.
27) They're Argen they're Argentinean which are dubbed into Italian.
28) Soft music: slow Argentinean tangos.
How to use Argentinean in a sentence29) Pampas serves Argentinean steaks and entrees as well as Cuban staples .
30) Argentinean singles were played at 33 rpm, something unusual which could lead to misunderstandings.
31) It is unclear if any Argentinean biological flights passed the 100 km limit of space.
32) He is "Exhibit A" for Carrió's theory of Argentinean impunity.
33) Argentinean government ordered the expulsion of the British bishop after he made the statement.
34) Falcao is married to Argentinean singer Lorelei Taron.
35) Argentinean bishops were prominent defenders of the regime against accusations of human rights abuses from abroad .
36) So if you want to try Argentinean churrasco, we've got it.
37) Argentinean filmmaker Fernando Birri and veteran actor K.R. Vijaya were the chief guests.
38) Argentineans have blocked the young striker and have set a quot of 15 million euros.
39) Mar de Copas's song "Samba" was inspired by Argentinean samba music.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Argentinean
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Argentinean with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Argentinean
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Argentinean in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Argentinean.
20 examples of simple sentences of Argentinean. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Argentinean
Compound Sentences with Argentinean
Complex Sentences with Argentinean
Compound-Complex Sentences with Argentinean