Argentine in a sentence
1) Argentine tango music is much more varied than ballroom tango music.
2) Some 20 Argentine air force personnel were wounded.
3) Argentine tango is the main subject of many films.
Argentine example sentences4) Argentine resistance was strong and well organized.
5) Argentine literature of that period was fiercely nationalist.
6) Argentine authorities worked with foreign governments to investigate several trafficking cases.
7) Argentine ants are light to dark brown in color.
8) The 2001 Argentine financial crisis is a notable example.
9) The regiment therefore existed prior to Argentine independence.
10) Not a single Argentine vessel was lost.
11) There are many local rivalries in Argentine football.
12) Argentine tango dance is, still based heavily on improvisation.
13) The Argentine positions were mined and heavily patrolled.
14) The Argentine ground forces surrendered two days later.
15) Her disappearance had increased international outrage towards the Argentine military government.
example sentences with Argentine16) They appeared lost without the diminutive Argentine .
17) Argentine Republic must ready itself to suffer.
18) Five Uruguayan islands inside Argentine territorial waters.
19) The historical significance of the conflict is disputed between Argentine historians.
20) The Argentine broke again and held to lead 5-2.
21) Argentine sources insist that they crossed the border.
22) In 1943 a military coup overthrew the Argentine government.
23) Beef is a key component of traditional Argentine cuisine.
24) A successful summer followed for the Argentine .
25) He is considered the precursor of Argentine journalism.
26) Argentine clubs have won the tournament a record nine times.
27) Argentine sources claim that they captured a few prisoners.
28) External shocks also affected the Argentine currency board.
How to use Argentine in a sentence29) In 1931 the professional era of Argentine football began.
30) The Argentine government faced severe challenges trying to refinance its debt.
31) The Argentine government met severe challenges trying to refinance the debt.
32) They were later rescued by an Argentine ship.
33) This was politely declined by the Argentine government.
34) Several Argentine politicians commented on his death.
35) In fact, almost no Argentine food is spicy.
36) And " Argentine " means "silver," of course.
37) The Argentine film industry created around 170 full-length titles in 2012.
38) See also " Argentine Army officer rank insignia".
39) The Argentine composer Alberto Williams wrote nine symphonies .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Argentine
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Argentine with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Argentine
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Argentine in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Argentine.
20 examples of simple sentences of Argentine. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Argentine
Compound Sentences with Argentine
Complex Sentences with Argentine
Compound-Complex Sentences with Argentine