Arecibo Observatory in a sentence
1) The Arecibo Observatory was featured on in Part 12 "Encyclopedia Galactica.
2) The climactic scenes on the satellite dish were shot at Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
3) November 1 - Arecibo Observatory , a radio telescope, officially begins operation in Puerto Rico.
Arecibo Observatory example sentences4) Arecibo Observatory is operated by Cornell University under a cooperative agreement with the National Science Foundation.
5) The presentation included data from The Arecibo Observatory Legacy Fast ALFA Survey (ALFALFA).
6) The world's largest single dish telescope, Arecibo Observatory (in Puerto Rico ) is simply unique.
7) Fox Mulder went to the Arecibo Observatory in "The X-Files" episode, "Little Green Men.
8) In January 1997, a second unit was sent to Puerto Rico for one week at the Arecibo Observatory .
9) In November 1974, a largely symbolic attempt was made at the Arecibo Observatory to send a message to other worlds.
10) After an adventurous ride on narrow mountain roads, we arrived at Arecibo Observatory , the largest single-aperture telescope in the world.
11) The project was by artist Joe Davis with support from Paul Gilster , Arecibo Observatory , Cornell University, and various others.
12) Telescopes capable of this include the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico and the newer Allen Telescope Array in Hat Creek, California.
13) In 1990 he was invited as a visiting scientist by Cornel University and worked at the Arecibo Observatory , P.R. on a Lidar project funded by the NSF (USA).
14) At bottom center is the MLA ground projected onto a mosaic of radar images obtained by Harmon and others at the Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico.
15) Another intersection, PR-652, provides access to the communities in the southern edge of the city of Arecibo, and leads to the Arecibo Observatory .
example sentences with Arecibo Observatory16) Scenes on a satellite dish were shot at Arecibo Observatory in Puerto Rico, while in the UK, Epsom Downs Racecourse and the Nene Valley Railway were both used.
17) The Arecibo Observatory , radio and radar telescope, from its construction in the 1960s until 2011, was managed by Cornell University.
18) In May 2011, SRI was awarded a $42 million contract to operate the Arecibo Observatory from October 1, 2011 to September 30, 2016.
19) Tor Hagfors, former director of the Arecibo Observatory (1971-1973) and also of NAIC (October 1982 to September 1992).
20) On May 12, 2011, the agency informed Cornell University that, as of October 1, 2011, it would no longer be the operator of the NAIC and the Arecibo Observatory .
21) Since the Arecibo Observatory is owned by the Government of the United States, donations by private or corporate donors cannot be made.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Arecibo Observatory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Arecibo Observatory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Arecibo Observatory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Arecibo Observatory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Arecibo Observatory.
20 examples of simple sentences of Arecibo Observatory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Arecibo Observatory
Compound Sentences with Arecibo Observatory
Complex Sentences with Arecibo Observatory
Compound-Complex Sentences with Arecibo Observatory