Amman in a sentence
1) East Amman is the historic city centre.
2) The airline is headquartered in central Amman .
3) Amman 2007, pp. 1-72.
Amman example sentences4) Allied commanders met in Amman to plan regime change.
5) They were eventually held up 700 yd from Amman .
6) There are now forty five thousand in Amman alone.
7) These interfaith outreach efforts build upon the 2005 Amman Message.
8) The tour finishes with a transfer to Amman airport.
9) Protests were reported in Amman and six other cities.
10) Turner rang, the embassy in Amman .
11) Indirect reuse of reclaimed water from Greater Amman .
12) Eastern Province is a place of Amman temples.
13) Most Jordanian newspapers and news stations are situated in Amman .
14) It is considered one of Amman's many landmarks.
15) Amman has moderate summers starting from mid June to mid September.
example sentences with Amman16) The heaviest fighting occurred in northern Jordan and Amman .
17) It is amazing how quickly I became comfortable living in Amman .
18) Armenians number approximately 5,000 persons, mainly residing in Amman .
19) The Amman retail market may become more saturated in the short term.
20) Amman was an important city on the Ottoman lines of communication.
21) That night the regiment camped in the Wadi Amman .
22) A raid on Amman was the next operation for the regiment.
23) Amman experienced the heaviest fighting in the Black September uprising.
24) Eastern Amman is more traditional and older than the newer West.
25) The tour starts in Cairo and finishes in Amman .
26) I arrived in Amman at three in the morning.
27) Happy New Year to everyone in Amman .
28) Kapil Amman served as its deputy leader.
How to use Amman in a sentence29) Water running down the streets of Amman is still a familiar sight.
30) This finding was confirmed by Burton et al and Amman et al .
31) During its long history, Amman has been inhabited by several civilizations.
32) Al Andalucia, being constructed near Amman .
33) After the visit leave Petra and drive back to Amman .
34) When it comes to the sewage system, Amman fares well.
35) Afterwards, I was called to Amman for an interview.
36) They headed instead to the Israeli embassy in Amman . 4.
37) Similar reports were aired by Radio Damascus and Radio Amman .
38) You organized the Amman Message Initiative from 2004-2006.
39) At Startup Weekend Amman , 30 ideas were pitched.
40) The account details and number in Amman were given in the paper.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Amman
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Amman with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Amman
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Amman in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Amman.
20 examples of simple sentences of Amman. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Amman
Compound Sentences with Amman
Complex Sentences with Amman
Compound-Complex Sentences with Amman