Amitabha in a sentence
1) Amitabha establishes by his 48 vows a pure land.
2) For this reason he is called Amitabha .
3) The crown usually depicts the image of Amitabha Buddha.
Amitabha example sentences4) Amitabha manages to steal a few moments alone with Karuna.
5) Amitabha is forced to accept the offer as he has no alternative.
6) There is a difference between Amitayus and Amitabha .
7) Amitabha waits for Karuna at the station.
8) In this land a Buddha called Amitabha right now teaches the Dharma.
9) One notable Buddhist pure land is the Pure Land of Amitabha Buddha.
10) Above her head is Amitabha Buddha .
11) Why is this Buddha called Amitabha ?
12) Always Walking - Amitabha worship 3.
13) Unaware of their past relationship, Gupta entertains Amitabha .
14) The Lotus Sutra and Amitabha Sutra are the most commonly used sutras.
15) Kuya did play line of the countries and preached faith to the Amitabha .
example sentences with Amitabha16) Amitabha is one of the most important and popular buddhas of the Mahayana.
17) The base of the stupa has 108 small depictions of the Dhyani Buddha Amitabha .
18) In Pure Land Buddhism, devotion to the Buddha Amitabha is the main practice.
19) With this thinking, one will be born into the land of Amitabha Buddha.
20) Amitayus is an emanation of Amitabha .
21) And, Shariputra, since Amitabha became a Buddha, ten kalpas have passed.
22) Followers believe they will gain rebirth in the Pure Land by chanting Amitabha's name.
23) His most important work is Amitabha Triad of Ono Jōdo-ji (1195).
24) Dr Amitabha Ghosh, Director IIT Kharagpur.
25) Her compositions Amitabha Buddha and Song of Putuo Mountain are based on traditional Buddhist chants.
26) It also sells images and statues of Gautama and Amitabha Buddha, and Avalokiteshvara.
27) Amitabha is shocked to find her to be the girl he once loved and had let down.
28) Temples that revere the bodhisattva Ksitigarbha usually depict him meditating beside Amitabha and Guanyin.
How to use Amitabha in a sentence29) For example, Amitabha Buddha has created a Western Paradise of Bliss (Sukhavati).
30) Subsequent utterances of that formula would be expressions of gratitude to Buddha Amida ( Amitabha ).
31) Two granite images from the early 8th century, almost entirely intact, depict Amitabha and Maitreya.
32) Now that he is a successful man, Amitabha asks Karuna to leave her husband for him.
33) Through meditative practice, Dharmakara fulfilled his vows and eventually became Buddha Amitabha , ruler of Sukhavati.
34) For example, Amitabha presides over Sukhavati, more popularly known as the 'Western Paradise'.
35) The next morning, Amitabha decides to take the train instead of waiting for the vehicle to be repaired.
36) Though there are other traditions devoted to various Pure Lands, Amitabha's is by far the most popular.
37) Other notable members were Manik Banerjee, Marcopolo Srimal, Dr. Amitabha Sen (medical officer).
38) Pure Land texts describe the origins and nature of the Western Pure Land in which the Buddha Amitabha resides.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Amitabha
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Amitabha with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Amitabha
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Amitabha in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Amitabha.
20 examples of simple sentences of Amitabha. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Amitabha
Compound Sentences with Amitabha
Complex Sentences with Amitabha
Compound-Complex Sentences with Amitabha