Amerigo Vespucci in a sentence
1) The expedition carries the Florentine explorer Amerigo Vespucci aboard.
2) The term was first coined by Florentine explorer Amerigo Vespucci .
3) Amerigo Vespucci was born and raised in Florence, Italy.
Amerigo Vespucci example sentences4) I 'm giving up on Amerigo Vespucci underneath, too.
5) Florence's " Amerigo Vespucci " airport is 95 km to the east.
6) Like Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci was an Italian.
7) Amerigo Vespucci may have sighted South Georgia during one of his voyages.
8) Amerigo Vespucci spent almost four months in the Bahamas in 1499-1500.
9) Ojeda was accompanied by Amerigo Vespucci and Juan de la Cosa.
10) Europeans first arrived in the region with the 1502 voyage of Amerigo Vespucci .
11) Explorer Amerigo Vespucci depicted Crux as an almond, called "Mandorla".
12) Perhaps seen by Amerigo Vespucci in 1503, it was first formally described in 1839.
13) Another notable Italian explorer, Amerigo Vespucci , is the source of the name America.
14) No voyages perhaps have been more written about and fought over than those of Amerigo Vespucci .
15) He saved his earnings and bought a ticket aboard the Amerigo Vespucci to sail to Paris.
example sentences with Amerigo Vespucci16) My Gotham box is Overanalyze , Amerigo Vespucci , Transparent + Sky Captain.
17) JayJay This weekend , I'm putting Amerigo Vespucci on top of all my bets.
18) The first European exploration of the Gulf of Mexico was by Amerigo Vespucci in 1497.
19) For Europeans, the cape was discovered by André Gonçalves and Amerigo Vespucci in 1501.
20) Pohl, Frederick J. (1944) " Amerigo Vespucci : Pilot Major".
21) The term "America" is said to be derived from an obscure Italian explorer named Amerigo Vespucci .
22) As explained in "Cosmographiae Introductio", the name was bestowed in honor of Amerigo Vespucci .
23) North America is a part of the continent named America, after the Italian explorer Amerigo Vespucci .
24) He travelled with the pilot and cartographer Juan de la Cosa and the Italian navigator Amerigo Vespucci .
25) In years to come, it was Amerigo Vespucci's name that became associated with the new continent.
26) An endemic sigmodontine rodent, "Noronhomys vespuccii", mentioned by Amerigo Vespucci , is now extinct.
27) Europeans first arrived in the region with the 1502 Portuguese voyage of Gonçalo Coelho and Amerigo Vespucci .
28) America was named in 1507 by cartographers Martin Waldseemüller and Matthias Ringmann, probably after Amerigo Vespucci .
How to use Amerigo Vespucci in a sentence29) Transportation Florence (code FLR - Amerigo Vespucci Airport) can be reached by air from many European cities.
30) Allegedly the Florentine explorer Amerigo Vespucci participated as observer at the invitation of King Manuel I in the same expedition.
31) Formisano, Luciano (1992) "Letters from a New World: Amerigo Vespucci's Discovery of America".
32) Amerigo Vespucci was educated by his uncle, Fra Giorgio Antonio Vespucci, a Dominican friar of San Marco in Florence.
33) He was probably the father of Gabriel Vallsecha, author of yet another famous mapamundi, one later used by Amerigo Vespucci .
34) Arciniegas, German (1955) "Amerigo and the New World: The Life & Times of Amerigo Vespucci ".
35) Europeans first learned of Aruba following the explorations for Spain by Amerigo Vespucci and Alonso de Ojeda in the summer of 1499.
36) In 1507, René II received the Soderini Letter from Lisbon, an abridged account of the four voyages of Amerigo Vespucci .
37) VESPUCCI, Amerigo Amerigo Vespucci (1454-1512) was an Italian explorer who was the first person to realize that the Americas were separate from the continent of Asia.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Amerigo Vespucci
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Amerigo Vespucci with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Amerigo Vespucci
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Amerigo Vespucci in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Amerigo Vespucci.
20 examples of simple sentences of Amerigo Vespucci. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Amerigo Vespucci
Compound Sentences with Amerigo Vespucci
Complex Sentences with Amerigo Vespucci
Compound-Complex Sentences with Amerigo Vespucci