Americano in a sentence
1) I go here for my Americano coffee drink pretty much every morning.
2) The Rio Americano chess club competes in local and state chess tournaments.
3) Rio Americano and La Sierra were considered for closure.
Americano example sentences4) The double Americano came first (that answers that old riddle!
5) What you want is a White Americano .
6) There was a three-way tie for the 2013 New Americano awards .
7) Americano , the gastropub down the street.
8) Rio Americano offers 15 AP courses in addition to various Honors classes.
9) The Rio Americano cross-country teams are coached by Gordon Hubble.
10) I also ordered a double Americano .
11) The New Americano recognizes trendsetting individuals and organizations impacting the Latino market online .
12) Rio Americano has a math team which participates in various math competitions and contests.
13) After all, Swanson is on the cheer squad at Rio Americano .
14) These Líderes demonstrate that being Americano is not defined by where you were born .
15) Rio Americano offers Academia Civitas, a four-year program of political studies.
example sentences with Americano16) Lungo is different from an Americano .
17) I ordered a medium Iced Americano .
18) Jacket £29.99 and shorts £18.99 by Americano from Kays.
19) Also known as a Caffe Americano .
20) The Philippine-born children of ' Americanos ' were classified as 'Filipinos'.
21) I met the young man who made my Americano earlier; his name was Tony.
22) Vasco da Gama debuted in the state championship by defeating Americano : 2-0.
23) After graduating from Rio Americano , Bowker enrolled at Long Beach State University.
24) Most days thinking about my tall Americano or caramel macchiato helps me get out of bed.
25) San Francisco, Museo Italo Americano , 2001, 64 pp., ill.
26) In Bogotá, Galán studied middle school in the "Colegio Americano " in 1950.
27) Rio Americano's cheerleading squad consists of three teams: freshmen, junior varsity, and varsity.
28) However, Atlético Internacional dissolved in 1910 and Americano moved to São Paulo in 1911.
How to use Americano in a sentence29) Rio Americano High School was established in 1963, built to offset a huge baby boomer population increase.
30) A daily dose of expresso and Americano is a ritual for Maika and her husband Hal Shaw.
31) The newspaper "Despertador Americano " was founded in 1811 in Guadalajara, sympathetic to the insurgent cause.
32) Colegio Anglo Americano Prescott, a school in Arequipa, Peru, also bears his name.
33) Another Kina (or quinine) apertif which has the bite and approximate flavour is Cocchi Americano .
34) And he had seen me walking from my hotel apartment with Dana - Americano , he said disdainfully.
35) Rio Americano produces a handful of National Merit commended students and a few National Merit semifinalists each year.
36) Originally introduced in the 19th century, Lisbon trams were imported from the United States and called Americanos .
37) Sung by Kate Hudson, it was in a mashup with the Lady Gaga song " Americano ".
38) The album's fifth track is " Americano ", a mariachi song with techno, house and disco influences.
39) I had her make a regular Americano then , I was not about to hand over .50 for ICE.
40) Set in a colonial building, Academia Hispano Americano is a good choice (and can arrange homestays).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americano
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americano with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americano
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americano in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americano.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americano. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americano
Compound Sentences with Americano
Complex Sentences with Americano
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americano