Americanized in a sentence
1) The Americanized versions never supplanted the original.
2) HA thankfully my husband is thoroughly Americanized in this sense.
3) They are fearless as they are fully Americanized .
Americanized example sentences4) This allows them the opportunity to adopt more Americanized names.
5) His wife, however, had become more and more Americanized .
6) Plum Tree Inn is a restaurant serving Americanized Chinese cuisine.
7) Another Americanized form of Hinduism is Hare Krishna.
8) There are two other more Americanized casinos in Monte Carlo.
9) They are far more feminine than the average picky " Americanized " women.
10) His name, Americanized , became Speed Racer.
11) Luigi's name was Americanized to "Louis" upon his arrival.
12) While somewhat " Americanized ", in general the congregation remained quite traditional.
13) Trace the steps by which Antin shows herself becoming Americanized .
14) In the previous administration, we Americanized the war in Vietnam.
15) Guam today is almost totally Americanized .
example sentences with Americanized16) Immigrants to America often Americanized their names.
17) The foreign-born population of this country must be an Americanized population.
18) In Eastern Canada, an Americanized system of psychiatric nursing is followed.
19) Advertised in an Americanized style for younger people.
20) Asian cuisine was initially dominated by Chinese Cantonese immigrants that served Americanized offerings.
21) The fasces are strange hybridized images, one might almost say Americanized .
22) As with the 4Kids adaption, names of characters were Americanized .
23) Perfect distillation of an Americanized ideal.
24) About 1910, the spelling was Americanized to "Niles Center".
25) For speakers with an Americanized () sound, the can disappear.
26) However they returned to Sweden in 1934 and Vasa itself became Americanized .
27) Kuya's helped this Americanized girl remember just how delicious her heritage is!
28) Fortunately, the food at Capital Seafood isn't " Americanized ".
How to use Americanized in a sentence29) First, they did not plan to remain permanently and become " Americanized ".
30) The United States is now in full blown state of Americanized National Socialism.
31) The story reflects the generational gap between traditional-minded Japanese parents and their Americanized children.
32) Please create your own Americanized bonsai and fill the world with this peaceful art.
33) If Americans are accused of being shoddy, then Americanized Europeans are much shoddier!
34) The family name was Americanized from Chilovsky to "Childs" in Chicago.
35) The following day, the Brazilian press criticized her for being "too Americanized ".
36) It's so Americanized and Westernized.
37) The Americanized name "Sam" (1 Nephi 2:5,17).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americanized
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americanized with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americanized
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americanized in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americanized.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americanized. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americanized
Compound Sentences with Americanized
Complex Sentences with Americanized
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americanized