Americanize in a sentence
1) The Americanized versions never supplanted the original.
2) HA thankfully my husband is thoroughly Americanized in this sense.
3) They are fearless as they are fully Americanized .
Americanize example sentences4) We no longer Americanize our own children.
5) This allows them the opportunity to adopt more Americanized names.
6) It is Europeans who are choosing today to Americanize themselves.
7) His wife, however, had become more and more Americanized .
8) The story takes place in Ireland, why Americanize it?
9) Plum Tree Inn is a restaurant serving Americanized Chinese cuisine.
10) Another Americanized form of Hinduism is Hare Krishna.
11) There are two other more Americanized casinos in Monte Carlo.
12) His name, Americanized , became Speed Racer.
13) Luigi's name was Americanized to "Louis" upon his arrival.
14) While somewhat " Americanized ", in general the congregation remained quite traditional.
15) Trace the steps by which Antin shows herself becoming Americanized .
example sentences with Americanize16) In the previous administration, we Americanized the war in Vietnam.
17) They 've also seen fit to Americanize most of my spelling.
18) Guam today is almost totally Americanized .
19) Further pressure to Americanize Hawaii came from a renewed attempted at statehood.
20) Immigrants to America often Americanized their names.
21) The foreign-born population of this country must be an Americanized population.
22) In Eastern Canada, an Americanized system of psychiatric nursing is followed.
23) Advertised in an Americanized style for younger people.
24) Previous generations of immigrants were encouraged to " Americanize " -- and quickly.
25) Asian cuisine was initially dominated by Chinese Cantonese immigrants that served Americanized offerings.
26) The fasces are strange hybridized images, one might almost say Americanized .
27) As with the 4Kids adaption, names of characters were Americanized .
28) Perfect distillation of an Americanized ideal.
How to use Americanize in a sentence29) About 1910, the spelling was Americanized to "Niles Center".
30) For speakers with an Americanized () sound, the can disappear.
31) However they returned to Sweden in 1934 and Vasa itself became Americanized .
32) Kuya's helped this Americanized girl remember just how delicious her heritage is!
33) Fortunately, the food at Capital Seafood isn't " Americanized ".
34) The United States eventually designed a program to " Americanize " Puerto Rico.
35) First, they did not plan to remain permanently and become " Americanized ".
36) The United States is now in full blown state of Americanized National Socialism.
37) The story reflects the generational gap between traditional-minded Japanese parents and their Americanized children.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americanize
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americanize with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americanize
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americanize in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americanize.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americanize. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americanize
Compound Sentences with Americanize
Complex Sentences with Americanize
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americanize