Americanization in a sentence
1) New hereditary societies took a leading hand in Americanization .
2) What was the main idea of Americanization ?
3) It thus also involved Americanization of immigrant.
Americanization example sentences4) Increased globalization, specifically Americanization , had occurred.
5) Participation in the war effort had accelerated the Americanization process.
6) The modern SGI-USA is past Americanization through symbols.
7) There was a fear of Americanization in Europe.
8) Antin's emphasis on Americanization and total assimilation deserves careful scrutiny.
9) He forced an Americanization of many logistics procedures within the Cambodian military.
10) Idaho and Utah established criminal penalties for failure to attend Americanization classes.
11) Teaching mostly other Norwegian immigrants, he was an agent of Americanization .
12) However, the resistance to Americanization of the university community restrained it.
13) In 1949, Americanization Day was renamed to Loyalty Day.
14) The Indian Citizenship Act of 1924 was also part of Americanization policy.
15) The Americanization movement in World War I made English the dominant language.
example sentences with Americanization16) The most prominent approach to explain the diffusion of campaign practices is called Americanization .
17) John earlier spoke about the gradual Americanization of our National Health Service.
18) During Americanization , people were looking to be accepted into the white society.
19) Americanization was mediated through English, sanctioned as the language of prestige and aspiration.
20) Capitalism, Americanization , and McDonaldization are all parts of grobalization.
21) Grobalization involves three motor forces: capitalism, McDonaldization, and Americanization .
22) Freedom Flight Cubans resisted but still experienced an " Americanization " of their culture.
23) Watching The Americanization of Emily reminded me of the story of Pfc.
24) And the G8, the globalization became identified with Americanization or Westernization.
25) Lack of US satisfaction with indigenous efforts led to " Americanization " of the war.
26) Now Americanization moved into a terrifying phase in response to this perceived threat from outside.
27) Pearson, D. M. "The Americanization of Carl Aaron Swensson".
28) Malchow, H.L. "Special Relations: The Americanization of Britain?
How to use Americanization in a sentence29) Education, schools, and universities in particularly, became the main target for Americanization .
30) He also shortened the family name to "Delko" in an effort at Americanization .
31) Almost immediately, the United States began the " Americanization " process of Puerto Rico.
32) While some whites responded with violence or exploitation of Mexicans, another reoccurring effort was Americanization .
33) Coca-Cola, which holds the top spot, is often viewed as a symbol of Americanization .
34) This conference explored ' Americanization ' in new perspectives as well as in new comparative constellations.
35) This movie has neither, having lost in its Americanization what the British original did so right.
36) Interculturality in the Garden: Americanization and Otherness - In: "eRUNSMAGAZINE.
37) The experience of Ohio shows once more the reliance on Americanization ideology amidst a climate of anti-Germanism.
38) In 1919 it initiated the vast Americanization Study to explore educational opportunities for adults, primarily new immigrants.
39) I begin to think Xianity can survive the institutionalization and Americanization it has experienced in our time.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americanization
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americanization with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americanization
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americanization in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americanization.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americanization. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americanization
Compound Sentences with Americanization
Complex Sentences with Americanization
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americanization