Americanist in a sentence
1) Much published material concerning Tübatulabal uses the Americanist orthography.
2) What theoretical frameworks are most tractable for Asian Americanist critique?
3) He rejected localist perspectives, favouring a Latin Americanist one.
Americanist example sentences4) Bercovitch is perhaps the most influential and controversial Americanist of his generation.
5) It is a reflex of Proto-Athabascan (as symbolized in Americanist notation).
6) In the Americanist orthography generally used when describing Wichita, is spelled , and is .
7) Linguistic works on Kwak'wala typically use an IPA or Americanist transcription.
8) It is used in Americanist phonetic notation as a diacritic to indicate various types of pronunciation.
9) How have Asian Americanists attempted to flesh out racial theories focused on a black-white binary?
10) Several practical orthographies were developed to transcribe the language, many using the Americanist transcription system.
11) Keane, an American and an Americanist , had to be removed as Rector.
12) Example: Americanist = IPA .
13) However, the Americanist aspect of Vatican II should be of particular interest to American readers.
14) I am particularly interested in what genealogies of social and cultural theory Asian Americanists trace and engage.
15) It is this principle of religious liberty which is the decisive contribution of Americanists to the Council.
example sentences with Americanist16) A compilation of articles on women's issues by Latin American and Latin Americanist scholars (mostly women).
17) In R. Darnell & L. Valentine (Eds.), "Theorizing the Americanist tradition".
18) Sacvan Bercovitch (born 4 October 1933) is a Canadian Americanist , literary and cultural critic and academic.
19) Kalman H. Silvert (1921-1976) was one of the most preeminent Latin Americanists of his day.
20) I only wish he could bring himself to abandon his Americanist tendencies and embrace all the teachings of the Magisterium.
21) The " Americanists " began uprooting sick vines and planting American vines, then grafting European vines to the American root-stock.
22) As with many linguists working on Native American languages, Athabaskanists tend to use an Americanist phonetic notation system rather than IPA.
23) While Waller's study is invaluable for Americanists , she has written an engaging work that, quite simply, is an enjoyable read.
24) Because they were not elected (though neither was he.) The globalists have advanced while the Americanists have slept, he once wrote.
25) It is a book to be used by instructors who are not necessarily Native Americanists but who wish to include the history of American Indians in their survey courses.
26) One of the most controversial pairings was Brazil and Chile; this pairing was questioned by many Latin Americanists and experts on labor in Latin America.
27) After learning of the potential opposition, Evans cancelled his plans, although he retorted that Long - who based his campaign on Americanist themes - was "un-American".
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americanist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americanist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americanist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americanist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americanist.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americanist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americanist
Compound Sentences with Americanist
Complex Sentences with Americanist
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americanist