Americanised in a sentence
1) Burke labelled her first album as "very Americanised ".
2) Against: Furniture design outdated and Americanised .
3) I cannot believe how much most cultures have become Americanised over the years.
Americanised example sentences4) This is the origin of the Americanised name for a toilet the John".
5) The voice on the answerphone was described as male, with an Americanised accent.
6) Because Camus was influenced by the American literary style, the 1988 translation was Americanised .
7) The latest Americanised Andersen translations have caused an uproar in literary and academic circles in Denmark.
8) Standing apart from all this was the rise of " Americanised " promotions in the UK.
9) European writers found more readers by selling to the American market and writing in an Americanised style.
10) Once a feudal, agrarian society, the island has recently been urbanised, industrialised and Americanised .
11) British actor Barry Foster guest-stars as an Americanised , and more deadly, version of Stephen Ward.
12) I loved Constantine (minus the sidekick), but they really softened him up and Americanised him.
13) She is stiff and hurt when the Americanised Virginia returns home, having imagined her as still a little girl.
14) French culture is of paramount importance to the French and in an increasingly Americanised world they feel duty-bound to protect it.
15) The term "brostep" has been used by some as a slight pejorative descriptor for a style of popular Americanised dubstep.
example sentences with Americanised16) Originally triggered by a heavily Americanised set at the club by Long John Baldry, it continues to inspire animated debate to this day.
17) After break Sgt Cavaliere with help from Cadets Verspyck and Forward hosted a Halloween themed quiz, the answers to which were suspiciously Americanised .
18) The Mammoth Cave of Kentucky is nothing more than a rather larger Americanised version of Wookey Hole in Somerset or the Dan-yr-Ogof caves in South Wales.
19) Timex produced a second version of the ZX81 in the form of the TS1500, essentially an Americanised ZX81 launched in August 1983.
20) THE RUBY SUNS : But really companies are just figuring out they can get more cash by doing these things That 's the NZ spelling of ' Americanised ' btw.
21) The new Americanised habit of one of the Leaders 'conceding' the Election in the early hours of the morning was an advantage from this point of view.
22) A principal target for these discontents was the impact of the ' Americanised , popular amusements of 'admass' which were widely deplored.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of Americanised
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of Americanised with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with Americanised
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word Americanised in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with Americanised.
20 examples of simple sentences of Americanised. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of Americanised
Compound Sentences with Americanised
Complex Sentences with Americanised
Compound-Complex Sentences with Americanised