American civil in a sentence
1) U.S. intelligence programs must respect and protect American civil liberties.
2) During the American civil war, mobile was a prosperous body.
3) It had belonged to a family during the American civil war.
American civil example sentences4) How can we protect American civil liberties and maintain security?
5) Boyd was a public advocate for African American civil rights.
6) Lot 26 Seventeen letters from the American civil war.
7) During the American civil war, lipitor mobile was a personal addiction.
8) The book engendered harsh criticism from several Asian American civil rights organizations.
9) Alfred Waud was an American civil war pictorial newspaper illustrator.
10) But that is only within the context of American civil religion.
11) Crocker's tenure included the advances of African American civil rights.
12) Consider the American civil war (1861 to 1865).
13) Abraham Woods, 80, American civil rights leader, cancer.
14) Jack Boyd Buckley, 81, American civil engineer.
15) Richard Aoki, 71, American civil rights activist.
example sentences with American civil16) We are engaged in the beginning of the second American civil war.
17) The college was named after Mexican American civil rights activist César Chávez.
18) It commemorates American civil rights leader Dr Martin Luther King Jr..
19) Frank Wilkinson, 91, American civil liberties activist, natural causes.
20) Baines was initially the furniture of baylor university during the American civil war.
21) Claude Black, 92, American civil rights advocate, after long illness.
22) The American civil justice system generally makes each person responsible for the harm they cause.
23) The film tells the story of the American civil rights movement through its powerful music.
24) The 20,000 people used in the study were all born before the American civil war!
25) In 1930, the Air Commerce Act established pilot licensing requirements for American civil aviation.
26) It has become part of American civil religion and is often used to promote inter-religious cooperation.
27) March 5 - Eddie Mae Steward, American civil rights activist (born 1938).
28) During the American civil War most Union regiments had both types of groups within the unit.
How to use American civil in a sentence29) It paved the way for future legislation that was not limited to African American civil rights.
30) In that sense, it is no different than the standard employed in American civil law.
31) With nation tired of Reconstruction, Grant remained the lone President protecting African American civil rights.
32) Revisionist interpretations of American civil rights law and progress-criticizing civil rights scholarship and anti-discrimination law.
33) During the American civil war, the US started to codify the customary rules regulating land-based wars.
34) Lincoln, Abraham (1809-65), US President and American civil war leader.
35) In recent years historians have elevated his presidential rating because of his support for African American civil rights.
36) American civil engineer Henry Liu announced the invention of a new type of fly ash brick in 2007.
37) African American civil rights activist Ida B. Wells-Barnett conducted one of the first systematic studies of the subject.
38) The birthday of noted American civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr has been observed nationally since 1983.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of American civil
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of American civil with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with American civil
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word American civil in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with American civil.
20 examples of simple sentences of American civil. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of American civil
Compound Sentences with American civil
Complex Sentences with American civil
Compound-Complex Sentences with American civil