something practical in a sentence
1) To what extent are we talking about something practical ?
2) Can your audience be given something practical to do?
3) There was something practical , matter-of-fact about the boy.
4) something practical like ‘the growing use of marijuana’?
5) something more practical , more utilitarian.
6) At the moment it is an interesting sidenote more than something practical .
7) This is something not very practical on On-Premise and Hosted software .
8) Jewelry is something practical , too.
9) The atmosphere was electric and the determination to do something practical to help was obvious.
10) Do you bring something practical ?
11) They ‘ll buy something practical and useful … Kate will likely shop for British products.
12) Now I am not talking about something theoretical, I am talking rather about something practical .
13) INSKEEP: … something practical .
14) It would be such a relief to be doing something practical , after all this talk.
15) Ye thought that one could only write something artistic unless one could write something practical and understandable.
16) Here is something practical .
17) Simple Car Racing With a Camera Putting the camera to use in something practical isn’t hard.
18) Now may I say something practical , and I’ll finish up in the next couple of minutes?
19) Right for the pragmatists in the group, we want to do something practical learn from that.
20) I guess unemployment got the best of me so I decided to do something practical and write something up.
21) It could be something very practical , such as not wanting to climb on a ladder to change a light bulb.
22) And the lace on this basque is making me itch – I think I’ll change it for something more practical .
23) He thought that those seemingly endless hours of raspy sawing and nettlesome pounding were for something more practical than a mere boat.
24) We’ve spent two years meeting, talking, going to other meetings, we should get involved in doing something practical .
25) I would imagine there is a struggle for Anna between her rational principles (air) and her need to achieve something practical and concrete (earth).
26) This implies that I’ll get something practical within a few months, and I’d like to know what features most people would want.
27) However, with all of that quickly mentioned, let’s look at something more practical , how do you actually assess it all?
28) They are quick to remind the children that it was “their money” to begin with and you need something more practical that costs less too.
29) This article addresses the theory very well, but I was expecting to read something more practical , as applied to lead acid starting batteries.
Related Words and Phrases: practical use in a sentence – practical solution in a sentence – practical matter in a sentence – practical advice in a sentence – practical joke in a sentence – as practical in a sentence – quite practical in a sentence – highly practical in a sentence – very practical in a sentence – commercially practical in a sentence – intensely practical in a sentence – purely practical in a sentence – eminently practical in a sentence – something practical in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “something practical”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “something practical” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “something practical“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “something practical” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “something practical”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “something practical“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “something practical“
Compound Sentences with “something practical”
Complex Sentences with “something practical”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “something practical