practicality in a sentence
1) This finding raises several questions regarding practicality and timing.
2) While examinations primarily test theory , portfolio works test practicality .
3) But this setting raises many questions beyond issues of practicality .
4) This definitely looks better in brochures than practicality warrants.
5) The final result is often a compromise between practicality and security.
6) A balance between practicality and idealism is good.
7) The hatchback was a leap forward in practicality .
8) His designs were based on practicality and employed few reliefs.
9) This decision may have been rooted in practicality .
10) The techniques provides more emphasis on practicality than theory.
11) This is a question of great practicality .
12) The real question is one of practicality .
13) As always, vision is easier than practicality .
14) His thrift and practicality were seen at a glance.
15) The practicality and efficiency of the whole system is amazing.
16) The practicality and usability of these bags are astounding.
17) His French practicality reluctantly came to the fore.
18) It’s a balance between practicality and beauty.
19) The hatchback offered practicality for consumers in Europe.
20) The attraction of the method is its practicality .
21) This challenged his belief that practicality and morality necessarily coincided.
22) Trying to talk myself into choosing practicality over appearance .
23) There ‘s some practicality under the hood too.
24) Moral principle is of course no guarantee of practicality .
25) Just diligence and practicality can work wonders.
26) What is the practicality of the church?
27) Many design features reflect the Panda’s utilitarian practicality .
28) Chevrolet cars combine bold design , performance, innovation and practicality .
29) Scientific classification systems are also usually compromises between practicality and naturalness.
30) Her motto is ” context is everything and practicality wins all”.
31) Both tunings are a compromise between historical accuracy and practicality .
32) Additionally, numerous storage areas also gave practicality to the sedan.
33) In practicality , the process continued to a certain extent.
34) The Rogue is an exercise in practicality and efficiency .
35) For us it ‘s strictly about practicality .
36) The practicality of such a ban is the most compelling argument.
37) Try to get a balance between aesthetics and practicality .
38) Was it a matter of principle over practicality ?
39) Some individuals misinterpret the practicality of such loans.
Related Words and Phrases: In practical terms in a sentence – practical alternative in a sentence – practical guide in a sentence – practical person in a sentence – to all practical purposes in a sentence – for all practical purposes in a sentence – practical certainty in a sentence – practical work in a sentence – practical assistance in a sentence – practical support in a sentence – practical considerations in a sentence – practical implications in a sentence – practical nurse in a sentence – practicality in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practicality”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practicality” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practicality“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practicality” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practicality”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practicality“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practicality“
Compound Sentences with “practicality”
Complex Sentences with “practicality”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practicality