practical nurse in a sentence
1) By contrast hospitals are phasing out licensed practical nurses .
2) She is employed as a practical nurse .
3) Registered nurses and practical nurses are the most common types of nurses.
4) By 1955, however, every state had licensing laws for practical nurses .
5) Sedation personnel should include a physician and a registered or practical nurse .
6) Pass the NYS Licensed practical nurse Examination.
7) In each hospital , I have had tremendous care from registered and practical nurses .
8) Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and aides or nursing assistants were essential at Mercy.
9) She eventually became a licensed practical nurse while traveling with physicians throughout Northern New Mexico.
10) The facility employs 10 physicians and dentists, 20 registered nurses and two licensed practical nurses .
11) Neighbors sat up with sick neighbors and almost every woman developed into a practical nurse .
12) Registered practical nurses now comprise more than 25 percent of Ontario’s total nursing workforce.
13) It has three levels of care and is staffed by professional, practical nurses and nurse aides.
14) Licensed practical nurses ( LPN) also practice at the bedside with a one-year degree.
15) This means there will be an appropriate number of RNs, licensed practical nurses and health-care assistants.
16) Then once the student is in school, the practical nurses encourage them and even provide some tutoring .
17) This includes holding a license such as registered nurse, practical nurse , social worker, or physical therapist.
18) A practical nurse with only slight training as a paralegal , Doug Mann has taken on this challenge.
19) Licensed practical nurse programs ended, yet were recently re-approved as a solution to the nursing shortage in Israel.
20) Aunt Mary, a licensed practical nurse , had been caring for her husband for at least five years prior.
21) I was quarantined on the farm with seven sisters, one brother, two parents, and a practical nurse .
22) Direct care staff includes registered nurses (RN), licensed practical nurses (LPN or LVN) and nurse aids.
23) Almost 80% of ADS centers have either a registered nurse (RN) or a licensed practical nurse (LPN) on staff.
Related Words and Phrases: practical problem in a sentence – In practical terms in a sentence – practical alternative in a sentence – practical guide in a sentence – practical person in a sentence – to all practical purposes in a sentence – for all practical purposes in a sentence – practical certainty in a sentence – practical work in a sentence – practical assistance in a sentence – practical support in a sentence – practical considerations in a sentence – practical implications in a sentence – practical nurse in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “practical nurse”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “practical nurse” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “practical nurse“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “practical nurse” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “practical nurse”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “practical nurse“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “practical nurse“
Compound Sentences with “practical nurse”
Complex Sentences with “practical nurse”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “practical nurse