powering in a sentence
1) Many battery technologies are available for powering electric bikes.
2) Or where solar is powering a foundry .
3) His flavors are subtle without being over powering .
4) They certainly played their part in powering cotton mills.
5) Flexible solar cells have been developed for powering satellites.
6) But the batteries powering those signals are now dead.
7) Click here to begin powering your future today!
8) However, powering such designs was a major challenge.
9) Local and state money is powering efforts around Washington .
10) The gasoline engine was powering launches previously driven by naphtha.
11) Wall wart power supplies powering devices that are switched off.
12) The soundtrack does become a bit over powering at times.
13) The ground floor houses the transformers for powering the wheel.
14) These required a means of powering them.
15) All Their military is far more advance and over powering .
16) James was powering through and around the long left sectioning walls.
17) The same is true for powering small to medium scale irrigation projects .
18) Or where solar is powering a rock crusher or lime kiln .
19) This characteristic makes CFx ideal for powering military portable communication devices .
20) powering a green energy movement needs more than energy.
21) Does it feel like Divine energy is powering our path?
22) Thus, the cost of powering the circuit is negligible.
23) This is useful for powering chargers and electronics.
24) He was asking questions about the means for powering their crafts.
25) We then need to dissipate the heat by powering fans.
26) Building, powering , moving and curing the world.
27) So the last one is about super powering people.
28) First , technological hurdles remain, such as powering the devices.
29) It should cost much less than powering on in the daytime .
30) The glutes are very well powering the set coming from butt.
31) The load test is the preferred method for batteries powering DC loads.
32) The problem then becomes we have clean energy powering unsustainable consumption levels .
33) The 2500 mAh battery powering the handset is fairly good .
34) Harvesting vibration energy is of great value especially for powering mobile electronics.
35) GE works by powering the Kingdom’s military and commercial airplanes.
36) And powering it back up again doesn’t erase that data.
37) Building, powering , moving and helping to cure the world.
38) His backers were powering straight through .
39) Not that powering down means anything to him at this point.
Related Words and Phrases: powerfully move in a sentence – speak powerfully in a sentence – contribute powerfully in a sentence – powerfully head in a sentence – powerfully express in a sentence – powerfully affect in a sentence – powerfully argue in a sentence – powerfully influence in a sentence – powerfully build in a sentence – powerfully arm in a sentence – resonate powerfully in a sentence – powerfulness in a sentence – powerhouse in a sentence – powering in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powering”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powering” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powering“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powering” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powering”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powering“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powering“
Compound Sentences with “powering”
Complex Sentences with “powering”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powering