powerful nation in a sentence
1) A tree was picture language for a powerful nation .
2) For more powerful nations , a stronger obligation exists.
3) We’re an immensely rich and powerful nation .
4) Weak nations are victimised by powerful nations with impunity.
5) France was the most powerful nation militarily in Europe.
6) Rome had become the most powerful nation of the central peninsula.
7) Secondly, the Americans will alienate other powerful nations .
8) We remain the most prosperous, powerful nation on Earth.
9) What other powerful nation is to the north of Israel?
10) The most powerful nation on earth has been roused like never before.
11) He also named Israel as “the enemy allied with most powerful nations .
12) This is because the powerful nations , for obvious reasons, are procrastinating.
13) This was the devastating struggle for supremacy between the world’s most powerful nations .
14) The natural, social and political consequences would devastate the proud and powerful nation .
15) Following unification, Germany became one of the most powerful nations in Europe.
16) How were the Americans able to defeat the most powerful nation in the world?
17) After all, the leaders of the world’s most powerful nations had shaken hands.
18) A number of important historical events contributed to making England a powerful nation during this period.
19) Firstly, the existence of nuclear weapons successfully deterred powerful nations from engaging in outright warfare.
20) The US had emerged from the war as the most powerful nation in the world.
21) Germany is a developed and powerful nation with the second largest gold reserves in the world .
22) At the end of WWII the United States was the most powerful nation on earth.
23) In 2025 A.D., the Angrezi Raj is the most powerful nation in the world.
24) During the 16th century Spain was a powerful nation , led by King Philip II.
25) Then we discussed how that’s now been reversed by the U.S. and other powerful nations .
26) It was easy prey to more powerful nations that wanted to exploit every advantage to profit from trade.
27) Most of the world’s richest and most powerful nations are liberal democracies with extensive social welfare programs.
28) As in 1884, the powerful nations make the rules and the weak ones abide by them.
29) Admittedly, this is a powerful nation , but not necessarily because it was founded on strong principles.
30) The powerful nations of the world must make a commitment to end poverty, then stick to it.
31) The vast human empire of Shou Lung is undoubtedly the most powerful nation on the face of Abeir-Toril.
32) It is on such slender threads that the function of democracy rests in the world’s most powerful nation .
33) By 1919 Japan had secured for herself a formal position as one of the world’s most powerful nations .
34) At the end of that period, “the title of most powerful nation in the world switches hands.
35) The government’s foreign policy reflected its desire for independence from the powerful nations of Europe and North America.
36) It is not surprising to note that their controversial nature has sometimes brought effective outcomes and changes in powerful nations .
37) By using his “new” projection, poorer, less powerful nations could be restored to their rightful proportions.
38) Washington had a vision of a great and powerful nation that would be built on republican lines using federal power.
39) Nevertheless, powerful nations with large economies and wealthy individuals can improve the rapidly evolving economies of the Third World.
Related Words and Phrases: become powerful in a sentence – grow powerful in a sentence – emotionally powerful in a sentence – politically powerful in a sentence – very powerful in a sentence – powerful weapon in a sentence – powerful engine in a sentence – powerful nation in a sentence – powerful computer in a sentence – powerful man in a sentence – powerful figure in a sentence – the most powerful in a sentence – powerful men in a sentence – powerful nation in a sentence –
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of “powerful nation”
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of “powerful nation” with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with “powerful nation“
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word “powerful nation” in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with “powerful nation”.
20 examples of simple sentences of “powerful nation“
We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of “powerful nation“
Compound Sentences with “powerful nation”
Complex Sentences with “powerful nation”
Compound-Complex Sentences with “powerful nation